•𝙲𝚑. 17•

I was currently streaming with Ranboo. We were trying to make a pond since everyone else was in MCC. I wasn't in it because I dont like pressure.

"What if, I put lilipads on it?" I ask.

"Go ahead, try it!" He says.

I placed some down, and Ranboo came running back with leaves.

"Ugh.. How much longer until MCC is over..?" He groans.

"You said that before, but about a day." I say.

"I can't believe that I have survived 2 days without talking to Tubbo or anyone in the server except for you." Ranboo says.

I place the leaves down in some even spaces. Then, an idea struck me.

"Heyyy, Ranboo.." I say.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"What if, we prank the server." I say excitingly.

"Hm.. That would be funny.." He mumbles.

"Fine, but if anyone gets mad, I am blaming it on you." Ranboo says.

"Great! Follow me and get your bedrock out and ready!" I yell.

"Okay then.." Ranboo says running with bedrock in his hands.

We ran over to the Skeppy and Bad's house and drew a long line of obsidian infront of it. We tried to spell out curse words, but we didnt have enough space and obsidian, so all we could make was "fuc" and "shil".

About 30 minutes more, I decided to end my stream.

"So uh, we both are pretty lonely since everyone is gone.." he trails off.

"Want to talk about uh.. Stuff..?" He says.

"Oh, sure man." I reply.

We talked for an hour, then an hour turned into 2, then it turned into 4 hours. We didnt really notice until Ranboo's parents called for him. We said our goodbyes, and left the VC. Ranboo was way more interesting than before, but I guess its because since we talked for so long, he seemed to trust me more.

I decided to just play some bedwars on my alt. Pretty amazing, right? I am so famous now, that I need an alt. God, im so fucking cool.

About an hour passes by, and I get bored. So, I decide to go take a walk, to get some fresh air. I put on a hoodie and go outside. I put my earphones in, and start walking. I walked facing upwards, so my face was pretty visible. Suddenly, these teenagers turn the corner. There were 2, both girls. I could feel my chest tighten up. I tried to look down so that they didnt really notice me. I then heard giggling and gasps. Once I passed them, I heard one of them say something.

"You are lovely, right?" One of them spoke.

"O-Oh, uh yeah!" I stuttered as I turned around.

They both stared at me with blank face expressions.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE STREAMER!" They both yell out while running toward me.

"Can we please get a picture with you!?" They yell.

"Uh sure!" I say.

We take a picture and they run away giggling. I stand there in shock.

That was my first fan interaction. THAT WAS MY FIRST FAN INTERACTION.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo lads! :D This was supposed to be a Ranboo and reader bonding time, but I got bored halfway and decided to change it up! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Seeya!