•𝙲𝚑. 13•

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." Wilbur said.

I was sitting in the car, again, right next to Ranboo and Tubbo since Tommy begged to sit in the front this time. I was staring at my phone, looking at tiktoks whenever I could feel something on my shoulder. I looked over to see Tubbo. It seems to me that I had activated something today, something inside him that made him flirtatious. Im not complaining though. He was also looking at my phone. I decided to brush it off and continue looking at tiktoks with him. We stumbled upon one that made him laugh. We also found an edit of him.

"Is that me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I like these kinds of things, they are fun to watch." I said.

"That looked so cool!" He exclaimed.

Ranboo had just noticed us and the way Tubbo was leaning on me.

"What are you two watching?" Ranboo asked.

"Tiktok." We both said.

"Oooh, can I watch too?" He asked again.

"Sure!" I said, but Tubbo became a little tense after I accepted. He wouldn't laugh as much.

After a little while more of watching tiktoks, we had arrived at the destination. We all got out of the car and waited for Wilbur to say something about where we are, but he just said to follow him and nothing else. It kind of looked like a fancy restaurant. We walked in and it immediatly smelled like bread and flowers. I looked to see it was a bakery and a restaurant! I felt like I was in heaven. We were walking to the front whenever I saw a cake that caught my eye. It looked like it was a y/f/c. ( Your favorite cake ) I almost started drooling whenever a lady walked over to me. She looked like she was a young adult.

"Hello! Would you like to buy or try a sample of this cake? You seem very interested in it!" She says with the sweetest smile.

"Oh-um.. Sure.. I'll buy it.." I stuttered. I already told you, I am not good with new people.

"Okay hun! Just wait for me." She said then turned around and started walking over to another part of the kitchen.

Hun? Why did she call me hun? Wait, did I just buy a cake.

I was thinking about it whenever she came over with the cake.

"Here you go! Enjoy!" She tells me while handing me the cake.

"Okay.. Thank you.." I said paying, then waddling away. What was I going to tell the boys? That I just bought a full sized cake?? What is wrong with meeeee...

I went over to the place I last saw them, whenever I realized. They were gone. So I sat there for a couple seconds with a gigantic cake, hoping they would come back. But, after about 2 minutes, they didnt come back. I started to freak out, what if they left the place without me? Then, another girl came up to me.

"Hello madam, are you okay? You look a little pale." She asked.

"Mhm! Yep! I am fine! Totally! Yeah!" I blurted out. Atleast I sounded confident.

"You sure?" She asks one more time.

"T-The thing is... I lost my friends and I cant find them anywhere.." I say.

"Oh! I can help! What did they look like?" She asked.

"Well, theres this blonde boy with a blue puffy jacket, and another very tall boy, and a brown haired short boy, then theres this tall brown haired guy with a beanie." I said, trying my best to explain to her.

"Oh! I had just talked to them! They are at a booth 14!" She says.

"O-Okay.. Thanks.." I mumble and waddle away, again. Jesus christ, this is not worth it.

I soon find them and walk over. I then place the cake down.

"I bought a cake." I said in a serious tone while folding my hands to look mature. They all stared at me.

"Well, looks like we eating good tonight!" Tommy says while rubbing his hands together. We all laugh.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑙.

We were walking out the restaurant whenever Tubbo grabs my hand and drags me over to the giant fountain. He stops and stares at the fountain, while I look at him confused. He then sits on the ridges of the fountain, and pats the place next to him to signal that I should sit there. I sit down.

"I know this might sound cheesy but, you make me really happy." He says.

I just continue to stare at him confusingly.

"I know that you might not feel the same way, but I like you.  Like, a lot." He tells me.

My eyes widen. I try to hold in my laugh, but then start laughing like crazy. Tubbo looks at me confused.

"You think I dont feel the same way? Oh come on Tubs! I legit kissed you on your cheek and laid my head on your shoulder!" I yell, still laughing.

"So.. Will you be my girlfriend..? ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ?" He mumbles very nervously.

I smile at him and nod. His face turns from a very nervous face to a very happy one. He then immediatly hugs me super tight.

"Thank you.." He whispers.

My wide smile says my response.

We then stand up, and start walking back. I see that Wilbur was standing there waiting for us. I got a little worried at what he would say, but he just smiles at us.

"I'm going to have to write this into the lore, aren't I?" He sighs.

Tubbo and I laugh.

"Race you to the car!" Tubbo yells.

Him and I start running.

I guess, today was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallo lads! :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I didnt have any motivation for the whole week, but for some reason, I had a ton if motivation today! Anywho, I promise its not the end for people who wanted to know! Anywho, thats all! Seeya!