• 𝙲𝚑. 2 •

"Oh jesus. Oh jesus. Oh jesus." I said over and over again.
"LOVELY! SOMEONE IS INVANDING OUR BASE!" Vee screamed.
"GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" I screamed to Vee.
"OKAY, OKAY!" Vee yelled back.

I was currently livestreaming bed wars with my best friend, Veronica. We were so close to winning the game, we just needed one more team to kill. My twitch name is Lovely, and Veronica's is VeeBee. She was the one who chose it, so dont come at me if its terrible. ✋🙄

"OKAY, I JUST DESTROYED THE BED, WE JUST NEED TO KILL THEM NOW!" I screamed to Vee.

"OKOK" She yelled back.

We were doing amazing until, I see that our bed has been destroyed.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROTECTER VEE! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled.

"I DONT KNOW, I DIDNT SEE ANYONE COME CLO-" Vee then stopped talking.

I looked down to the bottom of the screen to see that she died. I burst out laughing while she started fake crying. I looked behind me, I saw someone running up to me. I immediatly started running away. I built a staircase going up, and while the person was running up the steps, I did my signature trick, which was jumping back down to a step below them, and hitting them off of the staircase. It worked, and the person flew off. One more person left.

After about 10 minutes of trying to find the guy, I realized that my chat was spamming names over and over again. I didnt check it because there was a risk I could get distracted and lose. I finally found him, he was hidden near where his bed used to be. I pretended to not see him, so that when I went near him, I juked him and stabbed him to death. Then, the winning screen pops up.

"LETS GOOOOO!" Vee and I scream.

I decided to finally check my chat, and I saw they were saying that I was playing with Tommyinnit and Technoblade. Wow. Okay. I checked back to minecraft, and saw that Techno said wow and Tommy was still raging. Techno told me that Vee and I were very good players and left. Tommy just told me, " I hate women now." then said jk and left. Okay then..? I was so surprised, but I decided to try to act cool and say, "Okay then, nice meeting you!"

After a couple more matches, I decided to end the stream. I said my goodbyes and then ended it. I could only describe what I was feeling at that time in word. Exhausted. 😔

I decided to go to bed since it was 10 PM. I got ready to go to bed, then fell onto my bed. Slumber soon after hit me, and I was sound asleep. What a weird day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think you know who it is! >:3 I decided to finally include
some of the important characters! ( AKA Tommy and Techno ) And I promise, we are getting there! Seeya Lads!

Also, quick mention. If you ever feel like you want to give up, dont! You would just be wasting your life! Plus, if you feel like anyone would care if you died, there probably would! ( If that makes sense )