•𝙲𝚑. 14•

I was watching tiktoks on my phone, while Tubbo was laying his head on my shoulder. I can't believe today is the day I have to go back home. I was going to miss the boys, especially Tubbo.

"We are here!" Wilbur said, hopping out the car.

We walked all the way to where the plane was boarding, and sat on the chairs for about 30 minutes.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, you arent that bad of an american." Tommy said.

"Why thank you. You too are not that shabby for a british." I said in a fancy tone.

Tommy looked angrily at me, but you could tell he was pretty happy. Tommy then started fighting about something stupid with Ranboo, so my attention was turned towards Tubbo.

"I am going to miss you." Tubbo says sadly.

"Me too." I replied.

"I am so happy I confessed to you the day before you were going to leave. I would have been filled with regret and guilt for the rest of my life if I didnt." Tubbo said.

I gave him a smile, and laid my head on his shoulder. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Hey wait guys, what if we take a photo where the camera is on the ground, and we make a circle around it, and just show our faces?" I said trying to explain as best as I could.

"Hell yeah!" Tommy shouts.

We take the photo, and I check it. I love it. I will be sure to print it out when I get home. I decide to post it onto twitter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝖠𝗒𝗎𝗉

'𝗌𝖾𝖾 1 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple minutes later, the voice on the speaker tells us that its time for Ranboo and I to go. I said my goodbyes while hugging. I go to say goodbye to Tubbo, whenever he pulls me in for a tight hug to the point where I almost couldnt breathe.

"Dont go." He mumbles.

"I have to. I am sorry." I say.

We then pull apart, staring face to face. I give him a kiss on the forehead, and he smiles. I wave goodbye and Ranboo and I board the plane. In the corner of my eye, I could see Tubbo's smile turning into a frown.

"God, I hate leaving them." I say.

"I know right, its so sad. It feels like we just got there." Ranboo says.

I smile a little, knowing that he also understands. We settle into the seats, and wait for the plane to take off.

"Now, about the lore. Am I going to have to squeeze into your guy's marriage?" I ask.

"I wouldn't mind to be honest." Ranboo says.

We both start laughing while the plane takes off.

~𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒~

I waved goodbye to Ranboo, because I had arrived at my destination, and he had to take another plane. I run to where the lugagge area is, grab my lugagge and go to the taxi area. I get a taxi, nervously tell him where to go, and start looking out the window. My smile starts to fade as I think about home. What am I going to do about Veronica? What about school? I start to doze off, sleeping in the back of a strangers car. Jesus Christ that sounds scary when I say it.

About an hour more, the driver tells me if this is my destination. I wake up, and tell him yes. I then get out, and grab my lugagge. I pay him, walk over to my frontdoor, and then open the door. Its super dark, like if the electricity just went out or something. I walk over to the living room and to my surprise, I see Kathy sitting on the coach watching TV. She turns her head over and wideneds her eyes.

"You are back.." She says.

She then gets up and runs and hugs me. My frown turns into a smile, and I hug her back.

"Mind explaining why you were watching TV in my house?" I ask.

"Umm.. Long story.." She mumbles.

"But a TON of stuff happened while you were gone! Something happened with Veronica-" Kathy got cut off by my phone ringing.

"Ayo I will be back." I say, then walk upstairs to my room. I look at my phone to see who was calling me. It was Tubbo. I pick up.

"Yes?" I say.

"I miss you, is there any way you can come back soon?" He asks.

I laugh at his remark.

If only he knew how much I missed him as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallo lads! :D  I am so sorry this took so long to publish! I was pretty busy today. Any ways, thats all! Seeya and stay safe!