• 𝙲𝚑. 6 •

A couple days later, instead of everyones mood being sorrow, it turned into happiness. I hadnt been on the Dream SMP for a while, and it turns out, Tommy was revived..? This whole roleplay thingy is so hard to catch up, cause it just moves right along.

I've also gotten closer to Tubbo and Ranboo! They are pretty cool tbh. I thought Ranboo was pretty quiet, but he actually talked more than Tommy!

I decided to log on and livestream, and I found out that the server just has Ranboo on it, which is pretty surprising. I spawned near my bed that was inside my house, where I had left it last time. Then, Ranboo greeted me. I was about greet him back, whenever Veronica came into the game. I realized that its been a couple days since I last called or talked to Veronica, because of how much time I've been spending with Tubbo and Ranboo. I started to feel bad whenever I realized, I still hadnt greeted Ranboo. I quickly typed hello in the chat and left it there. I decided to ask Vee to join vc3, because why not, and half of me did miss her voice. Suddenly, I heard the little beep and Veronica was in the voicecall.

"YOOOOO" I yelled.

"Hey." She said.

I stood there in silence. Why didnt she yell back? 😭

"You good man?" I asked.

"Wow! You ACTUALLY care about me! I thought it was all about Ranboo and Tubbo!" She exclaimed.

I-

"What- Just because I hang out with them, doesnt mean I ONLY care about them." I replied.

"K." She huffed and left the voicecall.

For a couple seconds, I didnt say anything.

"Okay then..?" I said.

A couple hours later, I decided to end my stream. I said my goodbyes, and shut my computer off. I crawled into my bed, just thinking about what Veronica said to me. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello!" The voice on the other line said.

I immediatly realized it was Tubbo. I forgot that I gave him my phone number earlier that day.

"So how was the live?" Tubbo asked.

"Pretty good, all except for the one part where Veronica yelled at me." I replied.

"What? Why would she yell at you?" Tubbo said.

"I guess its because I have been spending a lot of time with you and Ranboo, and not her." I said.

"Oh..Well, off topic but, whats your favorite food?" He asked.

Him and I rambled to eachother for a while afterwards. I looked over to see what time it is, I realized it was 10 PM.

"Hey, I think im going to go to bed.." I said tiredly.

"Oh okay! Goodnight!" Tubbo said back.

We ended the call and I set my phone on my nightstand. Slumber overtook my body, and before I knew it. I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo lads! ;D

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Im sorta kinda running out of ideas, so I decided to add some tea to the story 👀 anywho, stay safe! Seeya!