•𝙲𝚑. 12•

I woke up, laying on my bed. I was so confused, who carried me in? I am pretty sure I would break Wilbur's arms. Anyways, I get up, and check my phone. I had just realized that I got 8 missed calls from Kathy and Veronica. I decide to go ahead and call Kathy back and ask her why she and Veronica called me so many times. I wait for her to pick up, and she does.

"Hey uh, why did you call me so many times? Are you guye okay?" I ask.

"Do not worry! Yes we are okay! We just wanted to ask, why did Wilbur and Tommy send photos of you sleeping on Tubbo's shoulder." She exclaimed.

bitch-

"Uhmm.. I was very tired.." I say.

"WAIT ARE YOU GUYS DATING?! OH MY GOSH THATS SO CUTE!" She yells.

"WE AREN'T-" I get cut off.

"HEY VEE! Guess what?! Tubbo and Rosé are dating!" She yells.

"WHATTT?!" She says.

"IM NOT DAT-" I try to say.

"OKAY THAT IS ALL WE WANTED TO KNOW! GOODBYE!~" She yells then hangs up.

I stare at my phone for a bit. I then throw it across the room. It hits the wall and then lands safely on my suitcase. I am guessing the boys heard it cause I heard footsteps and my name being called. I was on the verge of crying, because I knew Vee and Kathy had private information, and if they wanted to, they could tell my chat, or even worse. Dream. I dont know why I am so scared of him, its very dumb. I heard the door creek open, and I could see Wilbur behind the door.

"Hey, you okay? I heard something hit the wall." He said.

"I'm fine, why did you send Veronica photos of me with Tubbo? I was just playing around, and now they think I am in a serious relationship." I say miserably.

"I am sorry, I thought it was cute and funny. I wont do it again without your permission."

"Its fine. The thing is, can you tell them?" I ask.

"Sure, I will take care of it. If you need anything, just contact me." Wilbur says with a soft smile, then closes the door.

God, Wilbur would be such a good boyfriend.

I hesitated, but then got up to go downstairs with the boys. I was a little nervous because of what had happened in the car, but I pushed through. As I was walking on the last few steps, I tripped. And fell. AND ALL THE BOYS WERE DOWNSTAIRS WATCHING ME. I layed on the ground for a while while Ranboo came over to check on me. I got up like a robot, basically like how Jschlatt did in the chuckle sandwich podcast after throwing a tantrum. I then pretended like it didnt happen and started waddling away. I walked into the kitchen and started looking for food.

"What do you think YOU'RE doing?" Wilbur said.

"Hungry." I replied, and grabber a box of crackers.

Wilbur stared at me while I walked away. I sat on the couch next to Tubbo, but he was talking to Tommy. Once Tommy noticed me, he smirked then started fake kissing to make fun of us. I noticed and threw a cracker at him, it hit his forehead.

"OW, WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled.

"Thats what you get." I said.

I glanced over to Tubbo for a second, and he was giggling. I smiled. I turned my attention over to the TV.

"So, how does it feel to be a girl streamer?" Ranboo asked.

I turned my head to look at him.

"Absolutely trash. Everyone excepts female streamers to be pick me girls and have high pitches, or just E-girls who want clout." I say.

"Oh crap, that must suck." He says.

"One time, I wanted to get a game from gamestop because that was the only place that sold it. So I walked into the store, found the game, and walked over to the register. I said, ' May I get this game? I really want to play it.' And then he said, ' Yeah, you stream?' Then I said,' Yeah.' Then he gave me a you-have-to-be-lying look." I complained.

"What the hell. Thats completely sexist." Ranboo replied.

"Exactly." I said.

We then talked about other frustrating topics that we both have to go through.

Wilbur then walked in. " C'mon we hopping into the car again."

wait what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallo lads! :D

I just wanted to say, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS! I started this fanfiction for fun, and let me say, its hard finding motivation to continue, but you just have to push through to not disappoint people! Anywho, that is all! Goodbye!

𝖡𝖾𝖾-𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅! ( Tubbo x Fem!Reader/Oc ) ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें