•𝙲𝚑. 11•

We were still sitting in the car, Wilbur driving angrily, while the other boys giggling once in a while. I had been staring out the window for a while until we had stopped at a field. It was a field of flowers. Wilbur got out of the car, and then started walking in the field. The boys and I were super confused, but jumped out the car and followed him. As we wer walking, Tubbo noticed all the bees. He ran over to one that was sitting on a flower, and silently staring at it. Soon, Wilbur's angry face then turned into a smile, and he started laughing like crazy. Tommy then started chasing Ranboo, and Ranboo just ran. Everyone looked so happy. I had to smile and giggle a bit. I then walked over to Tubbo and sat down with him. We were bothing staring at a flower, until Tubbo looked over at me and jumped.

"Where did you come from?!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"I have been sitting here for 5 minutes!" I said.

We both laughed and got up. I then grabbed his hand and ran over to a big open field, where there weren't any bees. I then sat on the ground and patted the ground, signaling Tubbo to sit down next to me. He sat down and we both stared at the sky. We talked about clouds and gun-shaped clouds for about 10 minutes. Dont ask.

"Y'know, you are very fun to be around." Tubbo said.

"Thanks, I know I am." I said.

He chuckled a bit, then went silent. Suddenly, my heart started beating fast, and it was getting harder to breathe. Wtf, am I having a panic attack? I then looked over to Tubbo, and it seemed that he was having the same problems. I set looked down, and saw Tubbo's hand. I was thinking of putting my hand on it, make it cutesy, but then I realized how cliche that is, so I just set down my hand on the ground. Then, I felt something on top of my hand. I looked down to see Tubbo's on top of mine. Sneaky bastard, beat me to it. He glanced at me, and I decided to look back. We both stared at eachother for a little. I then smiled, and he got flustered, so he looked away. I gave him a peck on the cheek, and got up. He realized it, and looked up at me with wide eyes. I smiled at him (again) and started running through the field of flowers, leaving him in shock. I ran over to the boys and looked up at them with a very cheerful face. They looked at me confused, until they saw Tubbo waddling over to us with a flustered smile. It then clicked to them.

"EW! DID YOU GUYS DO "IT"? " Tommy screamed.

"WHAT NO, WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY!" I screamed back.

"So then what did you guys do, hm?" Wilbur said in a very serious tone.

"Uhmm... I gave him.. something.." I mumbled.

Ranboo then burst out laughing, Tommy was making faces like he was disgusted, and Wilbur was giving us the death stare.

" Kids. "  Wilbur sighed while signaling with his hands to go back to the car. Tommy then started yelling at Wilbur saying we weren't kids anymore. We all walked back to the car, and I was very tired because of today. We crawled into the car and Wilbur started driving. I was very tired, and thought, 'What if I put my head on Tubbo's shoulder? He will never suspect it hehehe..' I then laid my head on his shoulder, and you could see him turning red. After a little, I was about to fall asleep, but then felt something hold my hand. It was Tubbo.

I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends w/ benefits, am I right or am I right? ;) BTW THIS FANFIC ISNT OVER, I WILL STILL BE UPLOADING EVERY MONDAY AS FAR AS I KNOW.