"Of course, is there anything else that I can do for you?" He smiled kindly.

"No, Sir. Thank you so much." I smiled.

I went back down the stairs and slipped past the gargoyle. I almost bumped into Ron as he and Hermione were about to go in.

"Pardon." I chuckled. "Hermione, are we still on for lunch?"

She nodded, "Of course."

"Great." I nodded before turning the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn't show up. I'd been waiting for a least 20 minutes, just sitting at a table in the Great Hall.

I sighed, getting up. I had to get ready for the next task anyway.

As I left the Great Hall, Fleur rushed in, panicking.

Hé, hé." I stopped her, grabbing onto her shoulders, "Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?"

"Gabrielle est partie, je ne la trouve nulle part!" She panted, holding onto my arms for support.

"Merlin, ok." I sighed, "Je garderai un œil sur elle, mais tu dois aller à la prochaine tâche. Je te ferai savoir ce qui se passe."

She nodded, running back outside. I shook my head and turned the corner, heading the opposite direction.

I passed by Harry, I smiled before stopping in my tracks. I turned around.

"Harry?" He turned around expectantly, "Have you seen Hermione or Gabrielle Delacour? Hermione and I were supposed to have lunch."

"No, actually, I haven't seen them lately."

"That's so strange." I shrugged. "Well, they'll turn up eventually. Thanks anyway."

I turned around, walking back down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the deck with my arms wrapped around myself and my legs dangling off the edge. Dean sat crouched next to me, an arm over my shoulder to keep his balance as we both looked into the water.

I was beginning to worry, as there was still no sign of Hermione or Gabrielle.

Suddenly a shadow surfaced from the water. Fleur's head bobbed above the water as she gasped for air.

"Merlin's bloody bullocks." I gasped.

I leaned forward, putting my arm out for her to grab. Her cold hand grasped on to my wrist and I pulled her on to the deck. Beuxbaton girls rushed towards her with towels and a robe.

"Que s'est-il passé?" I asked, rubbing her shoulders.

"Ze Grindylows!" She sputtered.

I rubbed her arms, trying to keep her warm in the freezing air. Girls ranted in French to her, slowly guiding her away as Dumbledore announced that she was disqualified.