Visiting the aus again...

Para- "hello" (talks back to sans in mind)

Sans/fresh- 'hello' (talks in mind)
——————————————————————-

They left ink with their brother papyrus as they traveled through the aus again, this time leaving a note for reaper, saying to head to aftertale.

Fresh hoped that reaper would go, if only out of curiosity about the note.

But if not, well fresh can still find ways for geno to leave the safe screen and meet reaper.

Fresh decided and nodded to himself, checking on Killertale and the other aus he already visit and entered to talk to again today.

Fresh hummed as he had just finished talking to the main monsters he needed to talk to in different aus.

And then fresh sighted, it's a lot of work but it will be worth it.

After all, he doesn't want his multiverse turning out like the others. He wants his multiverse to actually have a  supported group going on that will help each other and talk. And since ink it currently in his au, he won't shatter his own soul and all since he's not alone or anything.

Fresh thought happily skipping a little bit, he chose to wear the clothes his parasite mentioned outside of his au. He would normally wear his regular clothes in his au or switch things up since being told about everything changed his sense of style, considering there was a lot who had his style from the other au sans.

So he just changed his style up a bit so it wasn't the same but still a bit Similar and all.

Fresh paused and titled his head, listening for something and sighs.

Ok, time to check on dusttale again, fresh thought and entered through a portal he summoned, closing it behind him, he needs to check if the anti void is a thing here as well.

Fresh thought and heard para mentally hum a little bit at that.

They headed out and checked to see that the timeline was still on full pacifist. And that they were currently on the timeline and that the humans accepted the monsters as equals and all that.

Fresh smiled and wrote down a note and left the same thing in dust sans room before heading out to check if the anti void was a thing.

It took them many attempts before they could finally access the anti void. Probably because it wasn't supposed to be accessed by anyone from the outside.

Fresh thought and wondered inside and started checking to see if there was even an error for his multiverse or not.

Since para did explain the possibilities of who errors past self was or where error even came from.

Man there were a lot of possibilities of who error was in his past or if he just formed in the anti void or was made.

Since para did say many assumed and made stories of geno turned error, or heck, even a goth or reaper became error story.

Although he was told there weren't many other stories of different characters becoming error or was reborn as error since many like the thought of geno turned error or something along the lines about it.

It was a bit confusing to think about, fresh thought as he walked around and not see anything at all.

Well up until he saw a black blob laying on the ground in the distance and walked over to check if it was error or something else.

Then he felt para shift, "it's them..."

Fresh blinked, "so this is error? Wait are they even called error here? Will he have a different name? How long as he been here..I should probably ask them before I try asking what you don't know..whoops.." he said to himself and walked closer to the sleeping error sans.

Fresh sat down to wait for him or them, or whatever they want to call themselves, to wake up.

___*____*___*____*____*____*____*__
Finished with 783. Hope you like and comment what you think!

I'm so happy I was able to update today! Hopefully the mix of writers block and lack of ideas is finally maybe going away!

Well
Ja ne~!

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/cream
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/ xatrus?(Idk help with that nickname)
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/puffball
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sugar
Unknown au, sans/fresh/unknown, papyrus/unknown, parasite/ para
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Inktale, sans/ink, papyrus/paint
Errortale, sans/error, papyrus/ miscalculation/miscal/idk
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/papy/creampuff
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/stretch
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/ gold
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/unknown
Momma Cq, fresh/pop, error/thread, geno/unknown
Farmtale, sans/farm/unknown, papyrus/crop
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/unknown

Mental note to self, sans is just called sans in his au, called fresh outside of au unless sans chooses another nickname.

X