Fresh talks to papyrus about ink...

Para- "hello" (talks back to sans in mind)

Sans/fresh- 'hello' (talks in mind)
——————————————————————-

Sans waited until ink got busy with coloring and painting before he headed over to his brother.

"Papyrus... do you mind if he lives with us?" Sans asked and para waited.

"Hm? Of course sans! He can stay and live with us for however he wants to." Papyrus responded and they both relaxed at that.

"Thanks bro, your the best." Sans told his brother, closing one of his eyes at that.

"Nyeh hehe hehe! Of course I am!" Papyrus said cheerfully going back to washing some of the dishes and sans then walked out of the house.

"So what are you planing on doing sans?" Para asked sans.

'I have a few plans...first things first, we need a true pacifist route, I'm probably going to be bringing some more to live with us and it might get a bit crowded at some point but it needs to be done. We can't leave the others to suffer like we did...' sans responded to para with a serious look on his face as para nodded.

"Yeah but be careful, we don't know if this is a multiverse that is being guided by a deity or not. If it is and we mess up their plans, they may try and get rid of us no matter if we are important or not." Para reminded sans who nodded.

'Yeah but it will be worth it in the end." Sans told para whose agreed.

Don't worry sans...I'll do my best to make sure we make it out of this alive and unharmed if any deities do guide this multiverse...after all, I'm no normal parasite...para thought to themselves with a mental grin.

Sans headed to alphys lab and started to talk to her about some things that will need to be done and what they will need to do this time around.

Alphys nodded at that and started getting to work as sans left hot lands and headed. back

'We should visit the aus again tomorrow. We took a day off to get ink comfortable and to bring him here after all...' sans told para.

"True, we shall visit them tomorrow morning then and check on things." Para responded back to sans who nodded back with his smile.

"I wonder if anything changed while we had a day off? I hope not..." sans quietly said to himself.

Para watched as sans talked to himself for a little bit on what to do and what they should or can do right now.

Para just nodded and waited for sans to finish what he was thinking.

Which will take a while...para thought to themselves.

So para settled down a bit and laid his body down and just waited...

____*_____*____*____*____*_____*___
And done with 587 words, sorry it's so short but I couldn't come up with anything us for this story..

Help me out with some later chapters, I got an idea for the next one but that's it lol.

Hope you comment on what you think.

Ja ne~!

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/cream
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/ xatrus?(Idk help with that nickname)
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/puffball
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sugar
Unknown au, sans/fresh/unknown, papyrus/unknown
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Inktale, sans/ink, papyrus/paint
Errortale, sans/error, papyrus/ miscalculation/miscal/idk
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/papy/creampuff
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/stretch
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/ gold
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/unknown
Momma Cq, fresh/pop, error/thread, geno/unknown
Farmtale, sans/farm/unknown, papyrus/crop
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/unknown

Xxxx