Strawberries and cigarettes

Start from the beginning

"You feeling ok?" He cared

"Better I guess" she replied softly, making eye contact with him.

Sana got lost in his beautiful and brown eyes, making herself think is he really that ass*ole that cheated on her.

"Is there something on my face?" He questioned, trying to look away while sitting beside her.

She ignored him, so she unhurriedly stood up from the bed. She felt her hand was pulling the bath rope string, causing it to loosen.

Sana felt that heating thing in her throat again, this time her whole bath rope loosened and dropped on her floor, exposing her naked body to him.

(Wtf I'm underage why am I writing this)

"Oh sh-" he quickly covered his eyes, being a gentleman.

"Fuck-" she picked up the rope and quickly ran to the bathroom to get changed.

5 minutes has been gone, she walked out of the toilet, and looked at him suspiciously.

He was scared but at the same time loving this vibe. The vibe of love-hate relationship spices up the game.

"You didn't see anything right?" She asked with an angry expression.

"U-um, I-i" he tries his best not to stutter, but he failed.

She stood closer to him, making extreme eye contact with him, it's like her eyestalks.

"Maybe I'm too emotional to be jealous" she quoted, glaring at his eyes.

"Nonono it's my fault for being a complete as*hole, I'm sorry for what I did. I and she broke up now, I'm sorry for I did, it was dumb"

Taehyung explained that as he struggles to look at her.

She completely ignored him. Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Sana, I meant it when I say sorry, I thought you would never come back. I was frustrated and stupid when the day you attacked me, I see you as a devil but God knows you're a complete Angel to me, I made an Angel cry and that's my mistake. Give me the last chance and I promise I'll make things better"

(I'm so sorry if you cringed-)

He apologised, softly touching her hand.

"This is your last chance"

Sana forgave Taehyung, as she cups his face using her hands, giving him a passionate french kiss.

He was starting to feel the love, and romance at this moment. He wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

Breaking the kiss, he pushes her on the bed, taking his jacket off as she takes her t-shirt off, leaving only her sports bra being seen.

(I can't do this anymore sksksksks if my friends see this they're gonna make fun of me)

He starts to take off his shirt, showing his toned and well-shaped body. Sana is starting to get flashbacks from the night where they were chilling at the swimming pool.

Back to this gorgeous moment, he crawls closer to her, connecting their lips, slowly taking her long jeans off.

She grabbed his waist as they were making out, then she feels his hand touching her bottom underwear, and that's the part where she stopped.

She pushes him away, stepping back from him.

"We can't go this far"

"Yea, I'm sorry if I'm going too quick"

Both of them wore back their clothing, sitting on the bed and talking about things.

"So um I noticed your style changed"

Taehyung mentioned. Sana's clothing style has changed from an Instagram baddie to a tomboy 80's girl.

"Honestly tho, the outfits you see me wearing before is not my true self"

"What do you mean?"

"It's my stupid parents, they force me to wear fancy clothing so I can attract more boys and can help them drink more blood"

"That's some messed up sh*t" Taehyung commented as his face frown.

"I never liked to dress girly, I like to wear oversized jeans and those tomboy buttons up top"

"I mean I like you in both ways, nothing changes my love for you"

He added as a loving smile appears on his face, causing Sana to smile a bit as well.

They chatted for few more minutes they heard a knock on the door. It was Nayeon and the whole gang.

"We have to go" Nayeon warned as a worried look hangs on her face.

"Why"

"It's the hunters, they found us"