Chapter 1

The difference between you and I trailer is posted up top or at the side :) hope you like it so happy reading :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALYSSA!" I screamed in my bedroom loud enough were she could hear me

My little sister Alyssa walked into my room with an annoyed look on her face and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Stop stealing my clothes I know you do so don't lie to me!" I yelled at her

"Stop accusing me of stealing your clothes, I didn't do it." She lied to me

I groaned "why do you have to lie to me? I know you steal some of my cheer tournament shirts for gym class which is gross by the way and you steal my jeans and my sneakers."

Her eyes were wide after I said all of that "uhh you can't prove anything!"

"Oh really? So if I go to your room and check I won't see half of my closet in their." I stated

"I don't steal your clothes!" Alyssa said and stormed out of my room

Little sisters are so annoying. Especially when their a freshmen.

That was probably a weird start. My name is Payton liss and I'm not what you think I am. No I'm not snobby and spoiled. Yes I come from rich parents and they give me everything I want but I don't really ask for anything much. I like to earn things. How are you going to learn life lessons of things are just getting handed to you? I'm not a bitch to people like everyone expects me to be, I'm really nice and caring. Except to my sister who drives me insane. I may be the most popular girl in school and the captain of school cheerleading and competition cheerleading but really I'm just a regular old girl. That's all I want to be. People really don't see me that way. Basically my whole life is fake. Fake friends, fake parents.... Fake me. Half of my friends are only friends with me to be popular and I'm rich too. Taylor my "best friend" is the closes person I have to real friend. Keyword close. She still acts like everyone else but can be caring at time. Most of my past boyfriends were for show. So I never really have a real relationship. I want to have something real in my life. I want to find a person who likes me for me. Not just for my looks and personality. The real me. I wish I could show everybody the real me but I'm afraid I will loose everyone. Even if they are fake. The real me is a really outgoing person who just wants to have fun and be reckless. Who wants to break the rules sometimes. Who is also caring and nice to behind all the craziness. Sometimes I hate pretending to be someone I'm not for everyone else but it's the only thing I really know.

I sighed and stood up from my bed walking out of my bedroom. I walked down the hallway of my house, my feet instantly getting cold by the wood flooring. I walked down my steps and into my kitchen finding my dad reading something and my mom cooking dinner. My giddy fake happy parents.

"Hi sweetheart!" My mom squealed looking away from her food

She never cooked dinner. She usually had our maid who usually cooks for us. She is a everything maid. Full time. This was strange.

"Hey mom." I said strangely. I looked at her outfit and it was a all pink jumpsuit.

Why mom?

I shivered in disgust of what she was wearing pulling a Gatorade out of the fridge.

"Why are you cooking?" I asked her

My father was paying no mind to us

"Because I can." She replied.

"But you never do?" I challenge taking a sip of my Gatorade

She was focus on her cooking "I felt like being a mom and cooking today. Is that a problem?" She sounded annoyed