"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler." Caroline frowned. "Why are you acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion?"

"Uh-oh." Damon said standing up.

"What?" Ric asked.

"Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything." Tyler said making me realize that Tyler was sired.

"Oh. boy." Damon frowned.

"Okay! Can we cool it on the commentary, please?!" Caroline snapped.

"What is going on?" Elena asked.

I noticed Damon picked up a vervain dart and he looked at me. I nodded and we waited.

"I'm just gonna go." Tyler said uncomfortably.

Once Tyler turned around to leave I used my magic to give him an anyerism long enough for Damon to inject him with vervain, causing Tyler to collapse into unconciousness.

"What are you guys doing?!" Caroline panicked, going to Tyler's side.

"He's been sired." I answered.

"What?" Jenna asked.

"Sired." Damon frowned. "He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus' blood created him."

"Loyal how?" Elena asked.

"He'll seek acceptance from his master." Damon stated. "It's really rare, but maybe not so much in hybrids."

"So how do we fix hime?" Caroline asked.

"Get a new boyfriend." Damon smirked making me slap him upside the head.

"Caroline, just take Tyler home and keep him there." I suggested.

Caroline nodded, grabbed Tyler, and left. Once Caroline left everyone else split up and got into position.

When I arrived at the party I went to one of the kegs which Stefan was at.

"I thought I'd see you here." Stefan smirked.

"Shut up." I frowned, pouring some beer into a cup.

"Ooh, I see." Stefan smirked. "You're just pissy becuase your master isn't here to keep you in line like the bitch you are."

I glared at him and threw my drink in his face.

"I'm my own person." I stated then smirked. "But to think about it, you do whatever Klaus tells you, so really, you're Klaus' little bitch aren't you?"

Stefan didn't say anything but glare at me.

"That's what I thought, Stefan." I smirked, refilling my cup. "You have a good night, Stef. Tell your master I said hi."

With that I walked away and continued to drink. I walked around the party, keeping an eye out on everyone just in case of part of our plan didn't work.

Later 3rd Person's POV

Elena was leaning against a tree, slightly tipsy as she watched Damon and Rebekah jealously.

"What's that look?" Stefan asked amused.

"What look?" Elena sighed.

"Well, my brother has got his flirt on and you're jealous." Stefan stated.

"I'm not jealous." Elena scoffed.

"Yeah you are." Stefan smirked. "You know how I know? Becuase it's the exact same look you have when anyone gives Rose attention and not you."

Elena turned around and glared heatedly at Stefan. "I'm not jealous Stefan!"

"Alright." Stefan shrugged. "My mistake."