His hands placed themselves on my waist, slightly caressing my sides. Mine were slowly making their way behind his neck.

He slightly bit my lip, asking to enter. I open it and he adds his tongue. Ours tongues fight for dominance.

I grab his hands to place them on my ass. He hummed once again into the kiss.

When we finally pull away, to catch our breath.

"I didn't ask you if you wanted something to drink." I said as Our forehead were against each other. He chuckled and nodded.

I got up from the couch and take two coke from the fridge. When I was about to get back on the living room, I sense two strong arms around my waist.

I turn around to face him and locked my eyes with his.

"You know, maybe you have to calm your little thing." I said looking down at his boner. He blushed and take something to hide it. "You're exited for the first day of a relationship." I giggled a bit, seeing him blushing as hard as a tomato is funny. "But that's okay," I said, starting to kiss his cheek, "You'll just have to settle this before we watch the movie."

"Well, who said that we were watching a movie?" he asked as in a whisper. His lips were rapprochoing mine but didn't touch as he still talking. "Maybe I want to do something else..."

I smirked and push his head away from me while I giggled, "Well, I'm not having sex the first day, no discussion, we're watching a movie." I smiled innoncently.

But when I was about to return to the living room, once again, he stopped me by pushing me softly on the wall.

He kissed me roughtly but softly, I know it's the opposite thing but that was how the kiss was.

"Stiles" I said between two moans, he hummed in response. "My father could come at any moment" I giggled, as he started kissing my neck.

I moaned when he finds my sweet spot. "Stiles, I'm serious. My dad has guns in the celling."

"Okay, I have to go anyway." he mumbled on my neck, still sucking softly my skin leaving some hickeys. But he didn't pull away.

"Stiles" I moaned, "You just said that you have to go..."

After a moment he pull away and kiss softly my lips. He took all his stuff before heading to his jeep.

I watch him closely as he started to drive.

    Stiles was trying to help his dad, unfortunately it was difficult when he doesn't know about the supernatural.

   Scott, Stiles and myself were a bit far away from Melissa and Noah.

   "These are definitly sacrifices, right?" Scott asked. I looked at him. Was he serious? We said that since the first time!

   "Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned. Healers." Stiles said a bit annoyed.

   "What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe?" the werewolf asked once again. "That's not a coincidence. And if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. Danny's not an Healer."

   Stiles licked his lips before seeing my fist clenched when Scott talked about the twin. He takes my hand and gently squeezes it.

   Stiles shook softly his head before seeing his dad on the phone and asks for Scott to listen.

  Scott turned around to face Stiles' dad, listen a moment before turning back to us.

    "They found a body."