Chapter thirty one

Third person pov

Inside the Alpheus household , Jennette was sitting infront of the mirror while fondly looking at the jewelry Athanasia had gifted her when both of them went in a outing .

' If possible I'd wear it everyday but Ijekiel and Uncle might notice and ask . She said it might make your wish come true if you wear it but she also said it will be just as effective if I just hold on to it so for now , I will keep it safe here '

Jennette thought as she carefully place the bracelet inside her jewelry box

' Kyahh !!!

I am so happy . His majesty , the prince and the princess are so kind to me . If we continue getting closer like this then we will become a real family , right ?

When will mister tell his majesty ?
Won't the princess be happy if I just told her ? '

Jennette thought as she flinched by remembering Anastacius's words about the royal family and it's power system.

' No , no . These are bad thoughts ! Let's just wait a little more '

Jennette thought as she childishly shook her head .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Daddy !! "

Athanasia greeted as she walked towards the flower pot on Claude's working desk while carrying some fresh flowers she had picked up from the garden that was personally gifted to her by Claude.

" The weather has been nice lately ! How about we go to the lake ? "

Athanasia said as she gently placed them inside the pot meanwhile Claude just looked at her

' he doesn't get uncomfortable when I call him daddy instead of father . I will keep calling him that  '

Athanasia thought happily as she hummed in joy

" We used to go to the lake quite frequently and the flowers near the lake have bloomed beautifully and on top of that it's not good to work  nonstop so Will you come with me and Athanese to have a outing on the lake ? "

Athanasia asked with hope . Claude glanced at her smile for a few seconds before looking at the paper infront of him

" sure "

Claude replied

" Ahh , I am glad . How about we invite Miss Magrita too ? "

Athanasia asked in joy

" If you want to inform her then do as you wish . "

Claude replied feeling a little bit disappointed

" Okay ! I will send the word . How does tomorrow sound ? "

Athanasia asked

" Good "

Claude replied

" Then tomorrow it is "

Athanasia said as she smiled happily and walked towards the door

" Thanks Daddy !! I will go tell Athanese about it ."

Athanasia said as she closed the door behind meanwhile Claude and Felix stayed in silence for a few seconds while Claude looked down feeling quite concerned.

" Felix , go prepare the boat "

Claude ordered

" Yes , your majesty "

Felix replied as he curiously glanced at Claude's worried expression

" is there something bothering you ? "