chapter ten

Third person pov

" Your majesty ! The princess has awoken !! "

A maid informed and as soon as possible felix went near Athanasia in worry

" Princess can you see me ? Do you know who I am ? "

Felix asked. Athanese watched from the distance as he watched Athanasia scream in pain. Athanese felt helpless , he couldn't do anything to help her and he hated it.

' what should I do ? What the hell should I do ? '

Athanese thought as his head started to ache.

' it's paining , it feels like my insides are on fire '

Athanasia thought as she grabbed her torso and screamed in pain.

" What should we do , your majesty ? "

Felix asked as he turned around to see claude

" What do you think you are doing ? I told you to heal her "

Claude said as he glared at the magician who was bowing down.

" I beg your pardon majesty but the princess condition has not worsened , it is only because she is conscious now that she is feeling pain.

There is nothing we can do as her magic is leaping to and fro inside her body like this... "

The mage said in a panic and worry. Claude then threw him into the dungeon and casted a sleeping magic on Athanasia. Felix looked at Athanese who had a look of horror in his eyes .

" Your highness , you should rest "

Felix said as he gently took hold of prince and dragged him to his chamber in Emperor's palace. Athanese tugged on felix's robe and raised his hands. Felix smiled sadly and carried him.

" Felix ? "

Athanese asked

" What is it your highness "

Felix replied

" What can I do to help Athy ? I don't want to see her in pain "

Athanese asked. Felix looked at Athanese sadly and replied

" I am sure she won't like seeing so down and I am sure she will be fine soon "

Felix said as he layed Athanese on his bed and watched him drift into sleep. Felix smiled and went back .

Athanese pov

After felix left , I opened my eyes and felt tears leave my eyes.

I should practiced my magic more ... Even though lucas will come to help her it will take a lot of time for him to come and help her. I don't want to see her in pain. What can I do to help her ?

Oh , I have a idea but I doubt it will work . I should try at least !!

I focused my magic out of myself and formed a divine beast by myself.

Argh ! That hurts

Having a magical beast is natural process but when you try to fasten the process no doubt that it will have some negative changes.i looked at my divine beast and it looks like a white cat but I don't have time for it.

My mana reserves are now half and I am sure I will be able to observe the magic that is causing Athanasia such pain . Her magic is acting this away because she has too much Mana and she doesn't use it so the Mana stores itself in her reserves. Her mana is over flowing

I walked towards where Athanasia was being treated and that was at Father's room. I hastily walked towards the room and noticed that father was not there. I looked at her and she was scrunching her face in discomfort. I place my hand in her chest and start to absorb her over flowing Mana.