Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day

Start from the beginning

The vice-captain nods before escorting us into the base. Y/N takes this time to examine the other Magic Knights. The first one to catch her attention was a familiar green eyed boy. With a smile she slyly walked behind him before jumping onto his back. The boy stumbled forward a little from the suddenness of the action but grabs onto the persons legs nonetheless. 

To be honest the boy knew who it was just before she jumped on him. He could smell the faint scent of sugar and vanilla before so he wasn't all that surprised.

"Hello Yuno" Y/N giggled as she placed her head on his shoulder. Yuno blushed at the contact before responding.

"Hello Y/N."

To say that other magic knights were surprised was a understatement. How can a member from the worst squad be friends with a member from the best squad? And what's more, the two continued to talk to each other like there ranks were nothing.

Leopold, who was walking behind the group, had a jealous look. His Love with hugging another man, and he didn't like it one bit. Y/N should be clinging onto him, he is a noble afterall. But,he placed a smile on his face before speaking up.

"Yuno, here is your room" he said pointing to the door to his right. Y/N slipped off of the boys back, much to his disappointment. Grabbing his luggage he calmly walked into the room, but not before seeing the challenging look in the fire users eyes. Yuno knew what he meant right away, and he wasn't pleased. So he did want anyone would do.

He slowly turned to leopold with a smirk.

Challenge accepted.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yuno from the Golden Dawns".

"Solid Silva from the Silver Eagles".

"Sol Marron from Si-Blue Rose!"

"Sekke Bronzazza from the Green Mantis-BaHa".

"The beautiful Kirsch Vermillion from the Coral Peacocks".

"Zara Ideale from the Purple Orcas".

"Fragil Tormenta from the Aqua Deer".

"Y/N from Black Bulls" The female stated grimly with a yawn. These introductions were giving her headaches, she could tell who they were by their actions and words. 

Solid was still a stuck up Royal but one look from her and he looked down in fear.

 Kirsch Vermillion obviously cared about his looks the most, he was stuck up, annoying, and thinks he is the best.

 Zara Ideale was a older red headed man who looked like he had severe ADHD. 

Fragil Tormenta look calm and simple. She didn't seem to talk much either.

Sekke Bronzazza was still a BaHa.

Sol Marron didn't stand near the boys and sat next to Fragil but still had so much energy.