You almost screamed as the pressure inside of you dissolved and an elusive, thrilling feeling washed over you.

Your body relaxed sinking back down on the soft material of the couch and your hand let go of his hair. You took a deep breath and exhaled shakily.

You felt him connect his tongue to your heat once more to get a taste of you.

"My dinner", he mumbled satisfied against your skin and sat back up.

You had a hard time believing that he actually enjoyed tasting you but you didn't mind being in that warm, content bubble after your high.

"You were so great, babe", he complimented you in a silky voice and bent down to put his lips on yours for a steamy kiss.

You could actually taste a hint of yourself still on his lips. A little freaky, but somewhat hot.

"Let's clean you up", he said reaching behind your head to untie the blindfold and when you opened your eyes you were met with a teasing grin, "before your parents come home."

You completely forgot about your parents. What if they had walked in?

You widened your eyes wanting to sit up and get the hell dressed but he pushed you back down.

"Relax, it's only half nine. They won't be home before ten", he said chuckling, "I just wanted to see your cute panicked face."

"Ugh, you're so annoying", you groaned covering your face with your hands.

"Hm, two minutes ago you didn't think of me like that, you know, when my tongue was-" but you quickly put your hand over his mouth.

"Don't say it", you said blushing, you still felt kind of uneasy hearing those dirty things, "but I guess I gotta say... thank you."

"That sounds more like it", he said smirking, "you're very much welcome. Be ready for more. Come on, get your little naughty list so we can tick off a few items."

Saturday evening. It was dawning but still warm enough to go outside with only a sweater thrown over.

You were sitting at your desk and revised the subject of today's class which you didn't quite understand after the professor had explained it very complicated.

However, when the doorbell rang the last bit of your concentration disappeared into thin air.

"Y/N! Come downstairs, it's Jungkook!", your mum yelled after a short silence in which the door was opened and greetings were exchanged.

"Okay", you yelled back.

Wait, -what?!

Why was he here? You told him that you weren't free tonight because you had stuff to do.

You ran downstairs and just caught the end of Jungkook's sentence who was talking to your mother.

"...if I can take her out tonight to a party?", his deep voice sounded in the kitchen right before you burst in.

"Of course you can", your mum said laughing, "I keep telling her to go out and have fun because the time in college is the best time to do that. But she doesn't listen! I'm glad you're taking good care of her."

"I'm glad I can help, Ma'am", he said winking at you who stood in the doorway with a baffled expression.

"No, mum. I told you I can't go because I need to study", you complained crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"Honey, I appreciate how hard-working you are but you're only young once", she said blinking with her eyelashes.

"And I'm convinced Jungkook will make sure you won't be drinking too much."

"I highly doubt that", you snorted glaring at your smirking best friend who was enjoying this situation way too much.

"Now dress up and go out to that party", she ordered making you roll your eyes.

"Thank you, Mrs y/l/n", Jungkook said buttering your mother up and checked you out as you left the kitchen to get changed, "I will make sure to bring her home safely."

This is heavy smut 😅 probably the heaviest I've ever written, I hope it was okay