9

Saturday came faster than expected, and before you knew it, you were in the car with the twins, heading to the location Jack had mentioned wanting to shoot at. It was a bright and beautiful Saturday morning - the lighting would be great for the photos you were sure - and you were buzzing with the excitement of your first ever job.

You sat with your camera equipment in the backseat, nodding along to the beat of the song Ty had pumping through the speakers. Dawn was behind the wheel, leaned back in her seat as she drove. You had been in this arrangement many times before, but this was more exciting than any of those occasions.

Ty glanced back from the passenger seat, rolling his eyes at you. "Excited much?"

"Can't help it." You replied. "This is my first ever job, Ty. You're telling me you both weren't excited about your first ever modeling gig."

The twins replied in unison. "No."

You rolled your eyes, turning your attention to the scenery passing by outside. Of course they hadn't been excited about their first modeling gig, but you were excited about this. And rightfully so, in your opinion. After getting turned down again and again because of your lack of experience, you were more than ready to get out there and prove that you knew what you were doing.

And you didn't have to wait long to do so.

It was only a short while before Dawn was pulling into a car park at the address Jack had sent you. A little ways away was the brick wall he had mentioned, covered in almost indecipherable graffiti tags, different people staking their claims over and over again. He had been right when he'd said it would make a good background.

Dawn parked the car, and you pulled the strap of your camera bag onto your shoulder as you opened the door, stepping out into the fresh morning air. It wasn't too hot yet, which was good. You wouldn't want everyone sweating out of their skin in the merch.

"Hey!"

Your attention was grabbed by the call coming from a few cars down. Jack Manifold, in the flesh, stood by the open trunk of his car, grinning as he waved you over. "You're Y/N, yeah?"

You smiled back as you headed over to his car, the twins getting out and trailing along behind you. "Yeah, that's me." You said.

Jack stuck out a hand to shake, and you took it. His grip was firm, and his hand was calloused in places you weren't used to feeling - though you supposed gaming led to different marks on the skin. He was shorter than you had imagined, but not too far from average. What struck you most though were prominent cheek bones and a sharp jawline that hadn't really been evident in what little you had seen of him before.

Jack let go of your hand, his attention turning to Dawn and Ty. "And these are the models?"

"Yeah." You said. "Uh, Dawn and Ty."

Jack shook hands with both of them as well. "Thanks for coming out." He said. "I've got everything with me, so whatever you guys want to start with, you can grab." He gestured to the open trunk, filled with boxes of merch. "I wasn't sure about sizes so I brought one of each."

"How many designs are there?" You asked, peering over the boxes.

"We've got two tee shirts, a pair of sweatpants, and a pair of socks." Jack said. "And I was hoping for two or three pictures for each, if that's alright?"

"Yeah, that's good." You said. "I'm thinking we start with the shirts, and we can do the pants and socks after those. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good shots of all of you."

Jack seemed a little surprised. "All of us? I'm modeling too?"

"It's your merch, innit?" You said, reaching forward to pull one of the boxes to the edge of the trunk. "It would be silly not to have you model some of it. Plus, you've got a great jawline."

Jack laughed as you reached into the box, pulling out the shirts that were inside. An arm snaked around you to grab one of them - Ty, you were sure - and you passed another back to Dawn.

Jack took one as well, laying the fabric on his chest to show off the design. "They're cool looking, yeah?"

"Not bad for Youtuber merch." Dawn said, shrugging out of the shirt she had been wearing in exchange for the merch. Ty snickered as Jack splutter, starting on a little tirade about how he actually liked the design a lot thank-you-very-much.

It was nice that they were getting along already.

You grinned and adjusted your camera bag on your shoulder as you headed over to the brick wall you would be shooting at. You set down your camera bag a bit away from the base, getting your camera and snapping the lens into place. The graffiti was even more unreadable close up - old and new designs overlapped until the lines were a jumbled mess of colors.

Camera in hand, you paced up and down the length of the wall, trying to find a place where the graffiti would compliment the merch nicely. Eventually you settled on a stretch of wall littered with white and black designs and tags, bringing your camera up to your eye to test the frame.

"Looking good?"

You brought your camera back down and turned to see Jack standing a bit behind you, hands on his hips as he appraised the wall. The twins were only a few paces away, all of them dressed in the merch now.

"Yeah." You said. "We're good to start whenever you guys are ready."

"Alright." Jack said, turning to the twins. "I've never modeled before, so you guys might have to give me some pointers."

"Don't worry, we will." Ty said as he and Dawn took their places in front of the wall.

Jack blinked at you now. "They're kind of mean, yeah?"

You just stifled a laugh, and brought your camera back to your eye.