"Okay everyone ready?" Bart asks. We nod.
"Come on prayer." Nash says and we all get in a circle and fold our hands. "Dear lord thank you for blessing all of us for bringing this family together. Thank you for giving us this opportunity and please watch over us during our performance.
Amen."

We all say Amen after Nash does. Then we all put our hands in the middle while Matt counts down from 10 quickly. They shout something but I couldn't quite make it out.
"Okay so here's how it goes. They announce our names and you pretty much run out and go to the stage." Carter explains to me. I nod and we all stand in a small room.
"He's scares his mom by screaming. Carter Reynolds!" They announce first. He runs out as you hear tons of girls screaming.
"Next you've got your man with the adorable laugh. Aaron Carpenter!" He runs out and girls are still screaming.
"He wears bandanas and cuttoffs. Taylor Caniff!" When he runs out you hear girls scream "I love you" to him.
"He's got the songs and the voice. Shawn Mendes!"
"She's got the beats and the cat ears. Mahogany Lox!"
"You've got your dinosaur ladies. Matthew Espinosa!" He prepared himself and runs out like a dinosaur. It makes me and the girls laugh/scream.
"They call him baby faced with great raps. Your man Jack Johnson."
"Grab ahold of your water because it's about to get hot in here with Jack Gilinsky!" Almost everyone screams.
"Not Nash but you know him. The other Grier. Hayes Grier!"
"You know him. You love him. Cameron Dallas!"
"You've got your man of the hour Nash Grier!" All the girls scream which doesn't help my case.

"I'm about to go on. I'll see you out there." Sam says giving me a small kiss on the lips. "Hey don't worry about them. They'll love you." He says seeing my face. I give him a small smile and he prepares himself.
"He skates and he sings. Skate Maloley!" He runs out and girls cheer a little less loudly.
"Ladies it's Mr. Come up. Sam Wilkinson!" When Sam goes out I hear girls scream and shout "daddy." Okay that's new. I don't even call him that. Well I did once.

"Alright ladies we have one more person but SHES new. So give her a warm welcome. Nicole Hanes." I walk out and the flashing of camera light and the screams hit me. The girls actually liked me. I jogged along giving the girls high fives as they hold out their hands. I make it to the end and go up on stage with the others for a question and answer panel.
I was sitting next to Sam on the end. Nash and Cameron sat in the middle and Aaron sat on the opposite end of me next to Shawn.
"Alright you in the green." Nash says pointing to her.
"It's for Shawn. Do you plan on ever making songs?" Questions keep getting asked and answered. Sam got asked if he had a girlfriend. He said he did but didn't want to say who. That's what I told him to say anyway.
"Alright three more questions." Taylor says into his microphone. "You in the pink with the broken arm." He says smiling.
"Hi. This is for Nicole. Why did you stop touring with he Janoskians?" She asks.
"There were things happening at home that I needed to be there for." I say to her. She nods.
"You in the Hayes sweatshirt." Nash says pointing her out. She smiles and takes the microphone.
"Yea this one is also for Nicole. What was that video of you and Sam at your first concert?" She asks. I look up at her. What should I say. Sam writes something down and passes it to me secretly. I look at it.

"Don't tell them the truth. I don't want you getting hurt because of it."

I look back up and answer.
"In the video Sam and I did kiss, but it was just a little thing we had. At the end of the video something happened and I don't know how it did but I wasn't proud of it. I'm sorry you guys had to see that." I tell her and she looks satisfied.
"You in the Nicole t-shirt." Sam says smiling at me.
"Oh my gosh hi! This one is also for Nicole. Who was the guy in the end of the video? And I love you so much!" She says into the mic. I smile.
"I love you too and that was my boyfriend. And I'd like to keep his name a secret. I'm sorry." I say to her. She smiles and hands the mic back to the security guard. Speaking of security O'Neil and Harris were by the doors making sure they could see everything. They wore he same things that the security guys wore but everyone but the fans knew they were cops.