Chapter 2

Sam's POV

It's been two weeks since I've last seen Nicole. Let alone talk to her. God I miss her so much. I get a lot of questions at school about her. Many of them are if we're still dating. Yes, yes we are. I have hung out with a few girls but every girl just reminds me of Nicole. She means everything to me.

Nicole has been active on social media but I don't pay much attention to it. Until one Instagram photo pops up. It has a picture of her and two other boys in it.

"My Bodyguards 😂" was the caption on her photo. She had two boys tagged in the photo. I click on their names and look at their profiles. Wes Tucker and Phil Coenen? Who were these boys? They were both 17, the same age as Nicole. I see a picture of this Phil kid and Nicole on his account.

The caption is: 'Funny how we met. Glad we did meet. You're the best.' How did they meet? How much do they hang out?

Next I look on Wes' account. There was also a picture of him and Nicole on there.

In the picture they were both laughing. Nicole looks absolutely stunning. The Wes kid looks happy to be with her. I would too. Nicole is perfect. The caption on that picture is: 'You can always make me laugh and smile.' That was sweet. He better not get any ideas. I try and click out of his account when it refreshes. There is a new picture on there. It's of him and Nicole. They were both dressed casually. He wore a pair of kaki cargo shorts with a pink muscle-t. He looked okay.

Nicole on the other hand looked so amazing. She wore a tight white top that stopped at the middle of her stomach. She wore a white skirt that had a red floral design on it. She looks as beautiful as ever.

His arm was around her waist and she did the same. They looked happy. The caption to that photo says: 'So happy to spend the day with this beautiful girl.' The only person who should be calling her beautiful is me. I like the photo and quickly comment.
"Yea she is beautiful isn't she." I leave it like that. Today I needed to clear my head. With Nicole being gone I was having he hardest time ever.

Nicole's POV

"Hey cutie."
"Hey hottie." Nash replies as he appears on my laptop screen. "How's LA?" He asks me. Nash and I have become really close since he's one of the only people who actually talks to me. And one other.
"It's warm. I wish I could be there with you guys though." I say smiling.
"We wish you could be here too." He says smiling. There's a knock at my door.
"One sec." I say to him and get up. When I open the door Wes and Phil were standing there. "Aye Chica." Phil says smiling.
"Hey guys. Come in." I walk back to my bed in the hotel room I was currently staying in. "It's just Wes and Phil." I say to Nash.
"Just Wes and Phil!" Wes shouts pretending to be offended.
"Shut up you big baby." I say to him.
"Wait I thought they lived in Sacramento?" Nash asks.
"They do but they really are my bodyguards...well sorta. You remember how I met them?" I ask Nash. He nods. "That's why they're always with me. So that doesn't happen again." I say to him.
"Oh okay. Wait one second someone is at the door." Nash says and walks over to it. "Hey man." I hear Nash say. He walks back to his computer joined with a excited looking Jack G.
"Hey Jack." I say to him.
"Hey gorgeous." He says smiling at me.
"What's new with you?"
"The usual, parties, homework, spying on Sam." I nod at him. Jack was the other person I stayed in contact with. He kept an eye on Sam while I was away. At this point he was my best friend. Matt never talked to me so I think he forgot about me. Same as Sam. He never talks to me.

"What are you gonna do today?" Jack asks me.
"Probably gonna go to the mall with the boys." I say to him. He nods.
"Buy some of those shirts and shorts I love on you." He tells me while he looks at his phone. I smile and nod.
"Will do."
"Buy some vans and snapbacks. You look so fucking great in those." Nash says. I laugh.
"Okay. I will. I'll talk to you guys later." I say smiling.
"Okay. By Nicole."
"By Nash by Jack. I love you guys."
"We love you too." They says simultaneously. I smile and end the call.
"Ready to go?" I ask Wes and Phil. They nod and we head out to the mall.

"I honestly think you are the fastest girl shopper ever." Wes says.
"I just find something I like, which is easy, and I buy it." I say smiling.
"Well tonight you don't have a concert so we should hang." Phil suggests.
"Okay. Let's go have a fun night in the city." I say smiling as we walk out of the mall.