Chapter 22

I was waken up by Matt who was shaking me.
"Nicole wake up we have a meeting." He says and pulls me out of bed. My headache was gone. Thank god. But I was tired my my voice still hurt. And why the actual fuck do we have another meeting? I just slip my shoes on and follow Matt to the lobby where Bart was.

"Hello everyone. I hope you're feeling fancy because tonight you're all going out to a formal dinner." He says and we all groan. "I'm sorry but you will have to dress pretty nicely. Including you Taylor." Bart says glaring at Taylor. "But before that happens you have a photoshoot. The wardrobe people have given you all an option on something to wear and they're on a rack in my room. If you don't want to wear that then just wear something nice that you brought. Follow me to my room please." He says and we all cram in one elevator. I didn't speak to anyone. I just stood there waiting to see what they picked for me.

We get to Bart's room and sit around and hands us our stuff. He hands Sam his stuff and he quickly goes off to his room. Me on the other hand waited till the very end.
"Here Nicole. They gave me this dress for you and some shoes." He says handing them to me. I look at the dress. It was long and black. It was boring.
"Thanks Bart. But keep the dress. I have one that will hopefully work." I say smiling. He nods.
"Okay grab it and meet us down at the van. I nod and quickly run to my room. The dress my mother got me before she died.

"I saw this dress in your size and I just had to get it for you. I know you'll look beautiful in it. Just remember me every time you wear it."

She gave this to me and she does that might. I will remember my mom forever. She was the only person to look out for me. I grab my makeup and hair things and go to the van where everyone was waiting.

"Okay guys go to your dressing rooms and you'll meet with your stylists. Hurry." Bart says and we all rush off to our rooms. When I open my door I see one person that I've missed talking to.
"Diana!" I squeal and run over to her hugging her.
"Hey girly. How are you doing?" She asks me. I shrug.
"Could be better." I say. She nods.
"Well how about this I'll make you look gorgeous and all you have to do is let me work." She says. I smile and nod. "Good. There's a bathroom right there. I need you to shower. I'll prepare everything for you." She says and I walk into the bathroom.

I turn the hot water on and step in letting the water run down my body. There was everything I needed. I quickly wash my hair them condition it. While I let the conditioner soak I wash my face and wash my body with a vanilla body wash. Everything I use it pretty much vanilla scented. I quickly step out of the shower and dry off. I grab the white plush robe off of the door and put that on. I walk out to Diana who was setting up the makeup.
"Hey sexy." She says which makes me laugh. I always showered before Diana got me ready. She's always called me sexy after I come out. It's something I've taken a liking to. Diana is one of the people I can talk to about anything. She's like my older sister. "Alright first were going to do your makeup." I nod and let her do her magic. My eyes had dark eyeliner which made my hazel eyes pop. The eyeshadow was a smokey eye and I had on a nude lip. My eyelashes looked flawless and they were open with showed off my eyes. She started on my hair which she quickly did some type of a waterfall braid. It went around the back of my head instead of going diagonal. She then curled it which made it look better. It was time for my perfume. I had to put on a black laced bra since it blended into the dress and she had me put on matching underwear. She grabbed a body glitter that was vanilla scented. "It's vanilla scented. Your favorite." She say smiling. I smile and she sprays it once and it hits her in the face. I start laughing and she's wiping her eyes. Then there's a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I ask.
"Sam." He says.
"Come in." He quickly opens the door and walk in. His hair was done nicely and he had no shirt on but dress pants and shoes.
"I see that were having difficulties?" He asks. I look over at Diana and keep laughing.
"She sprayed the perfume in her face instead of on me." I say laughing. He laughs and looks at me.
"Hey where are your clothes?" He asks me
"They're hanging up. I'm just waiting for Diana!" I say shouting at her. She waved me off which makes me laugh. "You should finish getting ready yourself." I say looking at him.
"Well they were ironing my shirt so I came to see how you're doing." He says. I nod.
"Well I'm doing good. Now go finish getting ready." I say pushing him towards the door. He opens it and grabs my waist and pulls me into a long kiss. I hear whistles and cheers. That's when I see that Matt, Taylor, Jack G, Hayes, Nate, and Nash were all ready done and walking towards the photographers in the other room.
"Keep it PG-13 you two!" Jack G shouts. I flip him off and kiss Sam once more before walking back into my dressing room.

When I was done I looked on the mirror. The dress was laced at the top and down my sleeves. The lace also coated the fabric of the dress. My shoes were black heels that strapped around my ankles. When I stood up it made me much taller. About 3 inches. Diana comes over to me and smiles.
"You look amazing." She says smiling. I smile back.
"I love it." I say quietly.
"Now go out there and show them what a real photoshoot looks like." She says. I give her a quick hug and walk out towards the photographers.

When I reach the large room I hear people talking and the clicking of cameras. Everyone was out there and Sam was getting his pictures taken. I walk out into the room my heels clack against the floor. Everyone looks up and stares. Mahogany smiles at me and walks over to greet me. She was wearing a long black dress with white gems along the neckline and the leg was open. She had her normal makeup on and her hair was straightened. She looked so pretty.
"Lox you look gorgeous." I say as I walk to greet her. She smiles.
"Thank you but you Nicole you look amazing." She says walking over to me giving me a hug.
"Thank you." I say smiling and we walk over to the guys. Jack G looked me up and down and smiles.
"You look good." He says to me. I smile and thank him.
"Good? She looks hot." Hayes says. I see Nash punch Hayes' arm and Sam walks over to us.
"She looks beautiful as always." He says giving me a quick kiss them wrapping his arm around my waist. They smile and we watch Cameron go up and do his series of photos. He was very professional and some photos made him look like pretty attractive if you ask me. Next was Matt. His photos were immature. But there were two great photos. One was of him just standing there smiling with his hands in his pockets and the goner was one of him leaning forward with one of his hands on his neck and he was pursing his lips.

"Alright Nicole it's your turn." The photographer says. I smile and walk over to the white back drop. "Just do whatever feels natural." They tell me. I nod and smile for one. Another I grab pieces of my hair and cross my eyes.

I do many poses standing. My favorite was one of me ruffling my hair and they got me in the middle of it. "Alright Nicole were going to give you a chair and I was you to do what you think would look good." I nod and they bring out a black chair with a fancy design on it. I sit down in the chair cross legged and look into the camera. I do a few whole I was sitting and decide that was enough pictures and so did the photographer.
"Alright we need pairs now. Nash and Cameron you're up first." The photographer.
"Bryant this is why you're my favorite." Cameron says. So the photographer's name is Bryant. Good to know. Nash can Cam do a few pictures and then they act crazy and Bryant gets them.
The next pairs go up: Jack and Jack, Shawn and Mahogany, Aaron and Taylor, Carter and Matthew, Sam and Skate then me and Hayes. Hayes and I got paired because we wanted too. Everyone went and we were last to go. We go up there and Hayes wraps his arm around my waist. I wrap my arm around his shoulders and we just smile. We do a couple cute poses like you know the one where the boy hold the girl's leg? Yea we did that but I ended up holding Hayes's leg.

"Those were really good Nicole and Hayes." We smile and start to walk away. "Oh Nicole can you stay and Sam can you join her?" Bryant asks. Sam walks over and smiles. "Just act like we're not here." Bryant tells us. Sam grabs my waist and pulls me up to him. We were facing each other.
"You look so beautiful." He says to me. I smile and he leans down and kisses me.
"Get it Sam!" I hear Skate shout. He looks at him and mouths 'fuck you.' I laugh and so does Sam.
"Okay this is going to sound weird but I need you guys to show me how much you really love each other." Bryant says. Sam shakes his head.
"I can't do that." He says. I look at him confused.
"Why not?" I ask him feeling bad.
"There is no way I can show how much I love you. It's impossible." He says looking. Directly into my eyes. I smile and place my forehead on his he keeps looking at me and I'm smiling.
"I love you so much." I whisper so only Sam can hear. He kisses me again and quickly moves to my neck. I lean my head back and he kisses my neck. Whistles come from the boys and Sam pulls away pulling me in front of him and wrapping his arms around me.

"Perfect you two. Thank you guys so much and have fun at your dinner." Bryant says as we leave the building.

"You guys each have a table set up with your names on it. And you'll each be set up with someone close to your personalities." Bart explains to us as we enter the building. Sam and I walk around till we find our table. You wouldn't not believe who we got set up with.