Chapter 6

Jacks POV

When I took Nicole back to my house I quickly rushed her down to the basement. I know that my mom wouldn't bother us in the basement so that's where I take her. As gently as I could I put her on the bed in the room down there and quickly run to get the things I need. I grab peroxide, a rag and an ice pack.

When I run down to her she was still unconscious. She passed out in the car and didn't wake up when I got here. I feel like this is all my fault. Because it is. If I didn't kiss her then she wouldn't be in this mess. I had to mess up. When Sam and her began dating I felt like I got punched in the stomach. Every time I saw them I felt the same. When she left I felt a part of me leave with her. Yes I wasn't the nicest to her. I was like that because I had so much hatred toward Sam that I took it out on her. But when we became closer I realized that she never should have said yes to Sam. Because she deserves so much more than him. She deserves to be happy and she deserves to be loved. Sam didn't love her. He just said that. He told me himself that she was "super hot," and "if she wasn't hot we wouldn't be together." When Sam said that I began to get closer to Nicole. Because she would have gotten her heart broken by Sam and I wanted to pick up the pieces and put her back together and give her what she truly deserves. Someone who loves her. And if it wasn't me then it should be Matt, or Hayes. They both loved her. It could even be Nash. He knows how much I like her and he's told me that he likes her but would never make a move on her unless I let him. Fuck it she would be happier with anyone of us guys. Except for Sam. All I know is that no one loves her as much as I do.

I keep thinking to myself as I clean her cuts and put an ice pack on her cheek. She needs to get cleaner. I quickly run up to my sister.
"Hey Laura?" I ask her as I enter the kitchen.
"Hey Jack. What's up?" She asks me.
"Um I have a problem and I need your help." I say to her. She looks at me confused and I motion for her to follow me. I bound down the stairs and over to Nicole. Laura looks at her and freezes.
"What! Jack did you rape her?" She asks.
"What? No! It's a long story. I'll tell you later. Can you just please give her a bath or shower or something to get her clean?" I ask her. She nods. I pick up Nicole and set her in the bathroom. I watch her until Laura closes the door on me. I walk back into the living room part of the basement and sit on the couch. I had to talk to someone. First person I always call. Johnson.

On the fourth ring he picks up.
"Hello?" He asks into the receiver.
"Hey. I-I...I um...."
"Are you okay?" Johnson asks me.
"N-no I'm honestly not." I say to him.
"What's wrong?" He asks me.
"I-it's a long story."
"Who does it involve?" He questions me.
"Nicole." I barely say.
"Oh. I'm coming over. We will talk about it." He says then hangs up. I'm glad that I have Jack as a friend. As my brother actually. He'll always be there for me. No matter what.

A few minutes later I hear the doorbell. I hustle upstairs and open the door seeing Jack standing there.
"Hey man." I say hugging him. He gives me one back.
"You wanna talk about it?" He asks me.
"I'll explain it after Laura cleans her up and gets her dressed." I say to him.
"Who?"
"Oh. Nicole. She's here." I say quietly. Johnson doesn't say anything we just walk downstairs and wait for Laura and Nicole to be done.

After about thirty minutes of a very uncomfortable silence Laura comes out of the bathroom helping Nicole walk. She looked awful. Her right cheekbone was bruised and she had a scratch at the corner of her left eye and her lip was busted. I walk over and help Nicole.
"She woke up and was scared." Laura whispers to me.
"Is she still scared?" I ask Laura.
"More like paralyzed from speaking. But she calmed when she heard your name." Laura says and I sit Nicole in front of Laura where commands me to place her. I sit back on the couch as Laura begins braiding Nicole's hair.
"So what happened?" Johnson asked.
"Okay. Nicole and I went to Taylor's party. We both drank. Only like two drinks. Neither of us were drunk I promise. We were talking and find Sam making out with another girl..." I start off.
"Okay." Johnson says nodding.
"I had the idea of Nicole trying to make Sam feel awful by kissing another guy. She did, but the guy kissed her, and Sam did not like that. He got into an argument with the guy and Nicole spoke up. He ended up punching her and she fell hitting her head on a table." As I say that Laura moves Nicole's hair out of the way to reveal a large cut along Nicole's head. It wasn't deep enough for stitches which was good. "Then we found out that the girl Sam was kissing was Cali. The senior from school who bullied Nicole. Cali decided to beat Nicole. And that's how we got here." I explain to them.
"There's one key piece of information missing." Laura says to me.
"What is it?" I ask her.
"Who was the guy that kissed her?" I pause and think if I should tell them. I decide to. It's the right thing.
"Me. I kissed Nicole."

___________________

A/N

AHHHHH! JG and Nicole!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been having really bad stomach problem and I have a lot of school work so yea. I try and update as soon as possible so everything is dont quickly but thoroughly.

Love all of you beautiful people! Stay perfect princess!