*ੈ you're wasting your tongue with lame excuses and lies ✩‧₊˚

Start from the beginning

"It's not like that. I understand he's with Asami it's just- listen my relationship issues and feelings aren't the issue at hand the issue is-" an abrupt stop. You shake it off. "Nows not the time, C'mon!" You grab Korras hand and out you two were. You followed closely beside Korra and behind the group.

Beifong looked around cautiously and furrowed her brows. "Not your average backyard workshop." Lin remarks in a sarcastic way. Tenzin nods in agreement. "And I'm guessing those are the new weapons." Korra pointed to the gigantic mecha tanks. "Wow.." is all you could utter.

Where could.. no where did he find all the time to make copies on copies of monstrous machines. "Hiroshi was lying, all right. But where is he?" Tenzin hums in confusion. Suddenly a loud slam of a metal door echoed behind you.

You turn around swiftly and gulped harshly. "Any idea what that was?" You turned to Beifong. She looked just as clueless as you. "I have no idea." She turns back to the mecha-tanks.

Lin got ready to bend the walls until a familiar voice rang in the workshop. "I'm afraid you won't be able to metalbend that wall, Chief Beifong." Hiroshi. You turn around quickly. To see multiple tanks turned on, a green light flashing in your eyes.

"It's solid platinum." He added on. The tanks turn to you, cornering the group. "My mecha-tanks are
platinum as well. Not even your renowned mother
could bend a metal so pure." He utters in a dark tone.

You look up at Korra. This is a fight you knew you couldn't bend with. You hope for a reassuring glance back but her eyes give you pity. You were at a guaranteed loss. You sighed shakily as Korra turned her attention to Hiroshi, her brows furrowing angrily.

"Hiroshi, I knew you were a lying, no-good Equalist!" She snarled, her fists clenching. You look up to him, trying to show no fear but any one could smell the fear. Mecha tanks? Really. "Come out here and—!" Korra points her finger at the man as he doin abruptly cuts her off.

"And do what, young Avatar? Face the wrath of your bending?" He asked rhetorically. He stifles an obvious laugh. "No, I think I'll fight from inside here. Where my odds are a little more... Equal." He breathes the last bit , sending shivers down your spine.

Beifong had a complex look on her face then she sends a angered one to Mr Sato. "That source was a setup. You lured us down here!" Lin gets in a stance that has an aura of frustration and disbelief. You turn to Lin then Hiroshi as the mecha tanks slowly get closer the the group of you.

"Guilty as charged." He slurs.

All you could do is run and jump. You were useless do the team. You were out a breathe so quickly it was hard to stay on your feet. Your were so weak and this whole fight made you realize it. "Korra!" You shout, getting distracted and a kick was all it took to down you. "Ahh!" You shouted in pain as the electric force pulsed onto your chest. Your eyes got watery only making it more painful for your eyes. The flashing lights knocking you out with a dangerous head ache

"[P/N]!" The girl shouts as she was soon knocked against the wall. Everything was blurry.. going dark. You were out. You were out like a light.

You woke up to see Bolin holding you on his back. You were still hazy. On the ship you lied on a bench. Your back sore and your eyes weary.

"Hngh.. K-Korra?" You utter tiredly. Her running to your aid. "Hey hey.. it's okay shh.. it's okay." She smiles at you, lying you back down. "I was so useless! I just ran. I never felt so pathetic and helpless. I'm sorry Korra.." you sigh hoarsely.