*ੈ you're wasting your tongue with lame excuses and lies ✩‧₊˚

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hiroshi looked astonished. You and Korra entered after. The words blurred into your mind.. all you could do is look at Asamis hurt expression. She couldn't believe you two would accuse her father of such a heinous act.

"It's just business. Nothing nefarious." He folds his hands and gives them a look. Tenzin and Lin look at each-other and nodded. "In order to put all suspicions to rest, might we have a look into your factories and warehouses?" Lin asked. Mr Sato let out an aggravated sigh.

Looking up, he agrees. "If you feel it's necessary, you are welcome to search all of Future industries." He nods.

After the search. You all met up outside. "I can't believe we didn't find anything." Korra mutters. You sigh. Maybe Hiroshi was innocent and she was paranoid hearing the wrong thing. "It would appear Hiroshi is innocent." You two looked up at Tenzin.

"Okay, you did your search. Now you can all leave." Asami crossed her arms, shooting a glare at you two. Korra shot the same look back. You held her hand. "Korra.. it's not worth it." You mutter.

Asami stormed off as it was now just you, Korra and Mako. He turns to Korra, a bit frustrated. "So, I hope you're convinced now." He crossed his arms. Korra shakes her head, letting go of your hand. "No, I'm not." She spat sourly at Mako. Mako scrunching his face in disbelief. "I don't care how cooperative Hiroshi is being, I know he's lying." Korra huffed back.

"Why are you doing this?" Mako asked. "Are you that jealous of me and Asami?" He raised his voice slightly.

"What? Don't be ridiculous. That has nothing to do with it!" Korra scoffed. "I can't believe he would insinuate that." You thought. It said a lot more about Mako than Korra at that point.

He shakes his head. Ok Mister Know-It-All.. "If you don't drop this, consider our friendship over." Mako turns to you. "That goes for you too." Your heart drops. You couldn't back down.

You put a hand on Korras shoulder as you got closer to Mako, to look him right in the eyes. A soft, but unnoticeable blush was on his face. His breath hitched for a bit. Your face features kept him in a trance. Your soft but well defined jaw. The kindness in your eyes. He could tell you were doing what you thought was right but it didn't make it hurt less. Your puffy cheeks.

"I'm sorry. Hiroshi is not the man you think he is." You stated simply and backed up. A tiny bit of hurt on Makos face. You two went your separate ways. Korra following shortly after.

"I can't believe Mako right now!" Korra exclaims as you two exited the building. "Me neither.." You sigh as you turn to her. "Korra, I believe you whole heartily. But what if we are wrong..?" You asked, the familiar worrisome tone in your voice.

She stood there for a second then looked up at you. "You gotta trust me in this doll. I know it's a big stretch but you just gotta." She gave a serious glance. This was an extreme jump on the gun.

You were always by Korras side. So when you arrived to the Sato mansion. You once again were out of it. You weren't there mentally. Something about Makos complex expression got you in a trance. He stares back into your eyes. You jumped and looked away. A hot rush of shame flooded your face.

"Hey doll. C'mon." Korra grabbed your hand then walked you down. "Ugh Korra I'm not helpless. I can walk just fine." You huff like a baby. She scoffed jokingly. "Well I would've but someone was making goggley eyes at a certain someone. Mako is spoken for [P/N]. You know this." She sighed as you walked side by side. You look away.