41

hi !!

i said no fcking babies, there is no baby talk or any small children belonging to y/n in this book 🥴

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | "𝐘/𝐍-𝐭𝐡𝐞-𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲-𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
D A Y
F O U R T E E N/ F O U R T E E N
« who? »
━━━━━━━━━━━━

ϟ

  My lungs have captivated the inability to breathe.

"So, is it mine?" He questions, rudeness leaking through the familiarity of his tone. The lengths of his arms are crossed within the broad vicinity of his chest whilst he observes how my lips are glued shut, incapable to peel and slit open. "Y/L/N, is it—"

"—We're back onto a last name basis now? Malfoy?" I say, cautious not to crack the fragile shield of my emotions to reveal the sliced pieces of my vulnerability.

He scoffs, venturing closer to me but not nearly as close as Vance was. "I asked you a question, is the fucking fetus mine or not?"

There is a pause, a hitch implanted within the cords of my throat. "I can't tell you that."

"I thought so," Draco is quick to spill insults spouting from that sweet brain of his. "I told you to stop being so fucking vulnerable and you did just that— is it my fault you turned into a filthy slut that went shagging every person with a dick between their legs?"

My face paints an expression of disappointment, "you didn't want me and— and I needed validation."

"From men? Y/N, you should've had your fucking shit together. Do you know how many parties I forced myself to attend, just to see if you would be there?" He questions but speaks as if it were a statement, "and guess what? You were there every damn time."

"Everything I did after you told me to leave is not part of your business." I force my lips to spit words out when in reality, speaking to him hurts more than the restraints on my wrists. Physical torment cannot compare to the impression of each letter spat past his teeth slicing away at the dignity I have built. "Why are you still here? Leave if you are gonna keep slut-shaming me."

He scoffs, his left hand snared around his ribcage, his right elbow sunken into the skin of the other's mid-arm and he's tapping his lips with his index finger. "It's just hilarious how I was the one that turned innocent-little-Y/N into Y/N-the-filthy-slut."

I wish to spit on his face.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"No," he states, sighing the entire capacity of his lungs. "God— I'm so relieved, I'm so fucking relieved."