12

i can't believe some of y'all like vance over draco.

just a reminder: this is a slow burn, y/n and draco aren't gonna fall in love within two chapters. they don't fancy each other, yet.

TW - descriptive gore/assault.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞"

ϟ

  Sun beams come as nature's easel, giving splendid tone to what was hidden even under the passing starlit night.

  It is a rare occasion to perceive Vance still in bed once I wake from my sleep. More often than not, he dozes in his own bedroom—which, I have never seen or known the location of.

  Perhaps he has secrets.

  Don't we all?

  I slip from the sheets, grazing off the threads as my skin begins to swim in the touching sunlight.

The Quibbler - December 1997: How Far Will Fudge Go to Gain Gringotts?

Page 8- Section four, column b

Jealous Jeerer
By: Abel Y/L/N

"Jealousy eats you up from within until you are a zombie corpse, feasting on the hive-mind. Sit back and observe, no one likes when you're pushy— begging to be hand picked."

  With this colorful magazine grasped in my hands, I finally have a fragment of an opportunity of recovering. My parent's death was layered with being shoved into imprisonment and hours upon hours of unbearable torture.

  I haven't been in the correct mindset or outlook to fully mourn them.

  "If you wanted more copies you could've asked me." Vance speaks in a raspy voice, my head snapping to his view and it is salient that he had been observing me for some time.

  I flip the magazine shut and drop it onto a nearby desk. "I didn't know how much I needed it until it was right in front of me." I shrug, striding my legs to remain close by his side of the bed.

  "Come here," he softly says, tugging at my wrist by my side, hauling my body to tumble on top of his. He utilizes his hefty arms to situate me within his embrace, sighing as he rested his chin onto my head. "You're coming with me to run a few errands— then we're meeting with the Malfoy's for lunch."