14

psa - no babies. i cant write the whole "i luv u mommy 🥺" thing without wanting to delete my whole account.

TW - Bondage, sensory deprivation, temperature play (hot wax, ice), orgasm control.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | "𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞."

ϟ

  This fear is my challenge and my demon to slay, for it will come until I do, unannounced and gnarly. The only way out is to order this brain to function, to demand solutions instead of this crazy-making circling anxiety. So though it feels as if my bones have no more strength and my muscles are all out of power, I still have the option to remain still, to be quiet enough to choose how to fight my heartbreak.

  Why not treat it with an orgasm?

  "Y/N, I need a firm answer, yes or no?" Draco grasps my hand within the grip of his cold ones. He presses the region between my thumb and my index finger. His eyes are a telescope to my soul, it tells me he is equipped with everything I need. "I won't tell Vance."

  "Yes, my answer is yes." I rapidly blurt  before my psyche is given a chance to flip my mind. Vance had deceived me, kept it a secret, and allowed me to continue with my belief that he was safe.

  Within a second, his wand is out and we are apperating. My guts twist and turn, the couple bites of the meal I had consumed earlier nearly bubbled at my throat. Our bodies warp together and crack apart as we traveled through the wizarding air.

  Draco Malfoy is not very gifted in apperating.

  My spine falls splat on his bed and his body is hovering above me, his wrists by my ears and his sturdy knees hoists on either side of my hips.

  "Ground rules, I'm not gonna kiss you on the lips, not even for foreplay." His voice is dipped in irritation and his words structure, coming to fruition with his forsaken tone. "I don't kiss, that's all I don't do, got it?"

  This is another mystery Draco Malfoy has plopped into the stewing pot of confusion in my brain. Something as simple as kissing he does not do but yet he is on top of me, setting ground rules. "Okay," I strive to reveal an action I would never nor have the desire to try in the bedroom. "I don't do anal."

  He chuckles, recoiling his head to eliminate the blond locks fallen underneath his hairline. "I don't either. What else are you not willing to do?"

  "Nothing," I retain from hesitating to inform him of these next words. "Carry out your sexual fantasies with me. Impress me."

  "Fully? Any restrictions?" His temples raise, astounded in a squint of fulfillment and skepticism.

  "Yes fully and no restrictions."