32

surprise !! another chapter :)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 | "𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 | "𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

D A Y S E V E N / F O U R T E E N
«« give him a chance »»

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ϟ

A cascade of warm sunlight tingles against the features of my face, the illumination shearing through my lids, symbolizing the genesis of the new day. The sheets are frail and trails cool against the tissue of my bare skin. The frosty air contrasts to the temperature of the blankets layering my morning body.

There is a hand on my waist.

A beating heart rested beside me.

"Draco," I bring my palm to his resting shoulder, rattling them to awake him from his condition of sleep. "You useless fool, get up."

His blush pink lips are marginally parted at the seam, the lashes to his lids are distinctly visible in the light of the morning sun— I could nearly count each individual strand. Draco's expression is relaxed, the features that highlight his face are resting as his body slumps to the mattress, the foundation of his chest elevating comfortably up and down.

"Gosh, you fucker." I jingle his body further in a tremendous motion. "Wake up!"

Draco jolts into reality, rapidly hoisting his body upwards as his mind settled into sanity. "Oh, I went to sleep on that side." He glances to the left of the bedding, "I don't particularly know how I ended up... next to you."

I slip the pillow from beneath my head, chucking it as compact as I could to his face. "Leave or I'm gonna pitch myself off the balcony to get away from you."

"Y/N, that's a bit dramatic, don't you think?" He mortars on a bogus grin, heaving a breath from his lungs as his back plummets onto the mattress once more. "I came to apologize last night but you were already sleeping."

"So you thought you could sleep on my bed?"

"If we're speaking on technical terms, I actually own this bed."

I scoff, building myself up from my position, draping my legs to the side of the mattress. "Go back to your room, I hate you."

He utilizes both hands, wrapping them around my upper arms. My breath hitches, nearly shrieking as he yanks my body towards him. "Take it back," he demands, looping his arms on my mid-abdomen and my two limbs, restricting me from movement. "You don't hate me."