"You are going to fight in duos. Of course teachers wont go all out. And you do have multiple options to win. One is to beat the hero. Two is to escape the zone. You've got 20 minutes to do one of these. If time passes you fail the exam. If you got knocked out you fail the exam. Am I clear.?"

"Yes sir" some students said quiet.

"Good. And remember, think of us as villains"

After that, Aizawa told the class the duos and who they were fighting against. Izuku was teamed up with Bakugo. They were fighting All Might.

The first couple of matches were done. Most of the duos had passed the exam. Izuku was walking over to Bakugo. He and Bakugo were good friends. He acted different towards Izuku as towards the others. Still, it was the Bakugo way. He especially went full Bakugo mode when Izuku was talking or hanging around Ochaco. Izuku didn't pay attention to Bakugo when he was with her, because he was with her.

"Kacchan. shall we make a plan of action?"

"Hmpf. My plan is attack. Now leave me alone nerd"

"Attacking is not a plan, hothead"

"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME"

"Hothead"

"COME AT ME AND I WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH"

"Kinky. I will see you try Kacchan" Izuku said to him with a big grin on his face.

Bakugo went silent. The class was looking in awe at what was going on. Izuku had silenced the explosive boy. They then got glared at from Bakugo. The class focusing on the big screen again before the blonde was going to kill them.

"Good, now you are silent. Here is my plan"

Bakugo and Izuku were walking in the big fake city. Some rounds before them, Nezu had destroyed half of the other training ground. So now they were on ground Beta.

The buzzer went off and before they could even breath, a path of destruction came their way

"DETROID"

All Might came flying in a high pace towards the duo

"SMASH"

His fist came crashing in towards the greenette. Bakugo had jumped away and was now on a small distance. 'It is exactly what Izuku had anticipated' he thought.

All Might's fist hit the boy and Izuku was flying into a wall, shaking the building. What All Might didn't know is that Izuku had used his quirks to get the power of the shock All Might made. The moment All Might his fist touched Izuku, Izuku used life force to take the energy of the impact and made it his own. When he was flying, he made a cocoon around him to protect himself from hurting.

All Might directly was focused on Bakugo, he thought Izuku was out for a little while on that impact.

"Surrender young Bakugo. Your partner is knocked out. You can't win this"

"Are you so sure about that?"

It wasn't Bakugo who spoke. All Might turned his head to see Izuku standing on the crash site.

"BAKUGO NOW"

Izuku made a big wall of darkness, firing it at All Might a wave of destruction. Bakugo fired up his explotion gauntlets, letting out all the nitroglycerin what he had stored in them. A bright light came from his side, firing towards the hero. The screen the class was looking at was filled with half black and half white. They couldn't see anything anymore.

"Was it enough?"

"HAHAHA IF YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME WITH THAT, YOU ARE WRONG"

All Might was jumping down from a roof, doing a superhero landing on the place he stood earlier.