1. till death parts us

• redamancy •꒷꒦꒷︶˚︶︶꒷꒦˚꒦꒷︶˚︶︶꒷꒦˚︶˚︶︶꒷꒦

• redamancy •
꒷꒦꒷︶˚︶︶꒷꒦˚꒦꒷︶˚︶︶꒷꒦˚︶˚︶︶꒷꒦

There's only so little that we can actually control in our life.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Exclusively, the fact that you were exactly three seconds away from marrying the love of your life despite knowing he wasn't the man fate had predetermined you with?

That being said, when it felt so right, was it the right thing to do?

"I do."

You'd never know.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The old gentleman declared, and if you weren't any smarter, his boring tone indirectly stated that he wanted nothing but for this to be over with as he gestured over to the broad but not-too-sturdy man before him. "You may kiss your bride."

In a second, supple arms had enveloped your waist. Your cheeks flared coyly and you were pulled closer till flushed against your husband's chest. His warm orbs seeping nothing but love into yours and you smiled. Drawing out a slender finger, he lightly moved away a stray strand of hair from your face before lowering his mouth atop yours.

The moment immediate fullness pressed against your lips, his warmth radiated to mingle with yours amid the bleak winter night, and your breath caught in his as your eternities wove together, you were very much conscious of the ink below your collarbone firmly pressed against his.

Dissimilar.

Matchless.

Incomparable.

It remained concealed beneath the fancy layers of gold-lined satin of your wedding dress, and you tried to divert your mind to anything but that by focusing on the nimble round of applause as your husband kissed you.

Your partner.

"I love you so much." A husky whisper tickled your ear and it sent a shiver of excitement down your spine, words so intimate he only wanted you to listen amongst the expanse of the audience as he pulled away and brought his lips to the shell of your ear.

"I love you too."

The moment felt all too surreal as you tightened your arms around his neck, raising to your toes to draw even closer in his secure embrace.

Never did you considered yourself as the little girl fantasizing her wedding day, but every minute of this glorious day up until now had been nothing but pure bliss.

"Do you want to dance?"

"I'll step on your toes." You sighed knowingly, feeling his hand trail along the curve of your waist. Relief kicked in upon the contact whilst you internally thanked God. Didn't spend twenty excruciating minutes corset-cinching for nothing.