chemical defect - SHERLOCK [T]

Start from the beginning

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Amelia Georgia Redford
age: 14 in season 1
family: Hannah Redford (Mother)
Currently unknown (Father)
Peter Redford (Maternal Uncle)
Martha Hudson (Great Aunt)
Frank Hudson (Great Uncle)
Other unknown family
Other unnamed family

consulting detective

origin: One night, Amelia found a body in an alleyway and solved the case before calling the police, surprising her Uncle and his boss. Amelia's Uncle - Peter Redford - is a Sergeant in Scotland Yard so he was the one to introduce her to Sherlock.

current: Amelia is the world's Second and Youngest Consulting Detective ever since she started working with Sherlock a year ago. They solve cases together and are the each other's only friends. Well, that's until they find John.

If you want to know any other details about Amelia, please private message me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• Amelia lives with her Great Aunt Martha Hudson because she didn't know her father and her mother died when she was 4.

• Her Mother is played by Rachel Weisz (if you need a faceclaim) and Peter is played by Jude Law.

• Sherlock calls her Amy, but everyone else tends to call her Amelia, but over time, John will call her Amy too

• Amelia doesn't have a love interest, but if she did, it would be an OC, so if you want to make it happen, you can.

• Peter Redford and Greg Lestrade end up getting together around the end of season 1, beginning of season 2.

• At the pool, Moriarty reveals who her father is and I will private message the author who he is to avoid spoilers.

ACT ONE
sherlock season 1

A Study in Pink — Amelia is at the press conference before going to Bart's where she meets John. After showing John around the flat above the one she shares with her Great Aunt, Peter and Greg arrive to invite them to the crime scene. She goes off with Sherlock, leaving John alone. At the end, she splits up to search the second building where she finds Sherlock and is invited into the game. Amelia watches John shoot the man, so she knows he did it.
The Blind Banker — Amelia helps Sherlock when he is attacked by the masked intruder. She tries to stick up for him at the bank. Amelia almost gets killed with Sherlock in Soo-Lin's flat. When Sarah and John are talking, she spots the A-Z and figures out the code just as they are kidnapped and taken to the tunnels.
The Great Game — Amelia is with Sherlock when the explosion goes off and gets a few cuts and bruises from it. She helps Sherlock to solve the crimes but is also very supportive of John and his developing Detective Skills. Amelia is kidnapped and strapped with a bomb along with John which is when Moriarty reveals a secret Sherlock had only just figured out two days earlier.

ACT TWO
sherlock season 2

A Scandal in Belgravia — Amelia goes with John to the crime scene where she easily solves it but doesn't tell John. She isn't impressed by Irene Adler and walks in with John to find her and Sherlock together. Peter and Greg are together by the Christmas party which everyone is happy about. Amelia is with Mycroft when Sherlock arrives at the plane and is sad and disappointed in him. She figures out the passcode to Irene's phone. Amelia realises Sherlock saved Irene, but doesn't tell him she knows.
The Hounds of Baskerville — Amelia has her own unlimited access pass for Baskerville which shocks both Sherlock and John. She almost loses her mind when she sees the Hound, not knowing what to believe. Peter comes along with Greg to check up on them. Amelia is a part of the experiment with John.
The Reichenbach Fall — Amelia sticks with John throughout this episode and is furious at Mycroft when it is revealed he gave up all the info. It's up to you if Amelia gets arrested, but she does end up running with John and Sherlock. When Sherlock jumps, she's broken.

ACT THREE
sherlock season 3

The Empty Hearse — Years have past and now Amelia is a forensics scientist who graduated early because of her intelligence. About a month before Sherlock's return, she spots a Gingerbread House in a bakery window and is reminded of 'Hansel and Gretel' from the last case Sherlock did. Hansel and Gretel leads her to the idea of a Sherlock double and then she realises Mycroft is the only one that could pull of a trick this big and she confronts him with her findings. Amelia's relieved when Sherlock returns and refuses to leave his side apart from the time she spoke to John and then got kidnapped and placed in the fire along with him.
The Sign of Three — This episode is the wedding episode that has a lot of flashbacks. At the end, Amelia realises Sherlock has gone and chases after him before talking to him and then he leaves.
His Last Vow — John enlists Amelia's help to find his neighbour's son in a drug den and she arrives on a motorbike - yes, she now has a motorbike. She's pissed when they find Sherlock there too and is even more surprised when they find Janine. Magnussen is probably the one person to have truly scared her. Amelia finds Sherlock first when he's been shot and when they have to say goodbye at the end, she's in tears because she doesn't want to say goodbye when she knows he won't come back.
The Abominable Bride — Despite being a young woman in the 1890s, Amelia is involved with a lot. Sherlock welcomes Amelia's help, but John believes it's too dangerous for her. She works with Mary for Mycroft and sticks mainly with her during the end of the episode. When she hears Moriarty is back, Amelia doesn't believe it.

ACT FOUR
sherlock season 4

The Six Thatchers — Amelia loves little Rosie and starts to get irritated with Sherlock's constant texting and tweeting; she even confiscates his phone at the christening. She feels the same way he does at the Thatcher heads. The bullet that hit Mary went straight through her and into Amelia's shoulder.
The Lying Detective — Amelia and her Great Aunt are worried for Sherlock and end up hauling him into the car to find John. Amelia realises there is something wrong with Culverton Smith and wants to believe Sherlock. Together, they find the note with the MISS ME? on it.
The Final Problem — It's John and Amelia's idea to scare Mycroft to find out if the Sherlock brothers really do have a sister. They sneak onto Sherringford - the one place Amelia's access card doesn't allow her. It's your decision if you want to add a new challenge for Amelia, but you don't have to. Amelia wakes up with Sherlock in the box room and together, they solve the problems to find Eurus. At the end, they find the CD Mary left.

If and when Sherlock season 5 comes out, it needs to added to this timeline.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — What is your favourite Sherlock episode? And why?