"Let's go," Soojin stated, grabbing Jugyeong's arm and pulling her up, "Sir! We need to get off!" She called out, glancing back to motion Yeona to follow. Yeona stood up, keeping her head held low to keep from being recognised, not wanting to start anything with the Park girl.

The bus came to a stop, Soojin leading them, "Get out of the way." She spoke, a blank look on her face as she stared the other girl down. If looks could kill, Soojin would be a convict by now. She brushed past, purposely pushing the Park girl's shoulder, tugging Jugyeong along. Yeona tried to get past quickly, only for Semi to grab her wrist, "Wait."

Soojin had already gotten down the steps, about to get off of the bus when she stopped, looking back at the scene before her. Jugyeong stayed facing Soojin, not wanting to look at her past bully any longer, for the longer she looked, the more her mind flashed back to the most difficult time of her life.

Yeona tried to tug her wrist back but Semi's grip was tight, "Who are you?"

Yeona didn't move her head, not daring to look at her, "What's it to you?" She asked.

"See... You seem familiar too. Why won't you look at me?" Semi asked, tightening her grip.

"Let her go, people have places to be and we're holding up the bus." Soojin called, glaring at the girl who her two friends seemed to have issues with.

Semi shrugged, letting go of Yeona's wrist. Yeona quickly made a move to get past but Semi was quicker, grabbing her by the shoulder and yanking her around. She scoffed in surprise, "Ya, Kim Yeona?"

Yeona stared at the girl with a blank gaze, not wanting to give any of her emotions away. She knew this interaction would get back to Sungyong and that by some grace of bad luck, Sungyong would find her and do who knows what. But at that moment, Yeona felt her anger flare up.

All of her issues with Sungyong... They were all because of this one girl, who was seemingly the biggest bully ever with the bitchiest attitude. Where did she get off thinking she could act this way?

Suddenly Yeona felt embarrassed for trying to hide herself, knowing that Semi was all talk and couldn't fight to save her life, even if she tried hard enough. Yeona could still remember the feeling of anger when she saw her bullying a random group of students who she had no business with. But somehow Semi knew about her past and cracked a couple of... horrible comments about her mother and all Yeona saw was someone who needed some sense knocked into them. So she did just that. She sort of regretted it when Sungyong repaid the favour, but she would never take back standing up for those students.

"Yeah. What's it to you?" She shot back, jerking her shoulder away from her. Even through her anger she could feel her heart skip a beat in slight fear, knowing this would just end badly for her.

Semi scoffed once more, "Yah... My goodness... I should really kick your ass for what you did to me."

Yeona smiled, "Well while we're on the topic... Maybe tell your guard dog to lay off. I'm sick of being chased by him because of you." Yeona dropped her smile and gave her a sharp and pointed look, before hurriedly getting off the bus, making sure to throw an apology to the bus driver as she got off.

The bus took off just as Jugyeong took a seat on the bench, taking some breaths as she did so. Yeona sat down next to her and placed a hand to her chest, waiting for the nauseous feeling that arose to go away.

Soojin watched the two in confusion and worry, walking over to them, "Why were you scared of them? Did you know them?" She asked, furrowing her brows at them.

"What?" Jugyeong sounded, looking dazed before she quickly snapped out of her stupor, "Oh. Well... They just seemed a little mean..." She trailed off, Yeona quickly catching onto the lie that was being told.