Prologue

Dedicated to Smoshkli who I wrote this with & had a wonderful time in France with:) 

Addlestone’s Academy For Dysfunctional Teens

Prologue

Cassidy

Surrounded

She was surrounded. She struggled through the multiple burly men around her. She kicked and punched until it felt as though she had no strength left, but she found it in her to aim a kick at the man who seemed as though he were in charge of the hoard of men around her, the men were all in uniform. The men were all policemen. 

“That’s it,” said the one in charge, she could just about decipher his word through his heavy Scottish accent, his voice held a hint of defeat and she took this as an opportunity to kick him once more.  He pulled a small object from his belt. Oh, shit. A taser, she thought.

This was not the first time she had encountered a taser, she knew well how they worked. She kicked him in the shin again, but he still kept his hold on the electric rifle. Before she could move he forced the taser to her arm. 

Once she had regained bodily control, she screamed, “Shit! That’s what you use on males!” She screamed referring to the level he had used, she had been tased a few times before but that was definitely a level that she had never encountered.  The officer simply smirked.  She wanted to wipe that arrogant look off his face and so she did, because she could, she noted with maniacal joy. She punched him – hard, as hard as her weary body would permit.  He cursed and it was her turn to smirk. 

As the officers minions began to drag me away she resumed my kicking and punching, but she was trapped. There was no way out. The officers around her formed a wall, an unbreakable barrier between herself and freedom.  

There was no escape... 

Shortly after, she gave up hope and let them force her into their police car. She curled up in the backseat, handcuffed for good measure,

The only thought on her mind,

How am I going to get out of this one?

She pressed her back against the spongy seat and slipped into the darkness that seemed so welcome.