the alpha placed his stuffs on a dry rock and stretched his limbs, meanwhile taehyung was entranced by the place. his wolf was yipping inside him- this forest is the most he's ever been with nature.

the small river, the greenery, the sounds- it was beautiful.

the omega was too busy staring at the nature; when he turned and saw a shirtless jungkook, the omega squeaked out and turned away, mortified.

the omega heard a chuckle and turned red in embarrassment. he didn't dare turning around, until he heard the sloshing of water.

jungkook was now immersed in water, almost till half his chest and was staring at the omega in amusement.

"are you just going to stand there and stare at me?" the alpha cocked his head at the omega.

taehyung then averted his gaze and mumbled another "turn around".

"what are you shy about? we have the same stick and berries" jungkook deadpaned once again.

taehyung spluttered yet again, hiding it as a cough and glared at the alpha.

"i told you, thats not how it works" the omega had stomped his feet, cheeks still red.

the alpha rolled his eyes, but obediently turned around giving the omega privacy.

taehyung had quickly placed the clean clothes on dry ground, before getting rid of his nightgown and underwear before sliding into water.

he hissed at the coldness but soon relaxed into it. the omega only stopped when the water reached up to his neck and there was a good distance between him and the alpha.

they didn't talk after that, just concentrating on getting cleaned quickly.

"hey cherry" the alpha called and taehyung side glanced at him.

"why do you always call me 'cherry'?" taehyung huffed but not any bite in his voice.

"coz you look and smell like one" the alpha shrugged and tossed a small bottle at taehyung.

the omega caught it easily and gave a grateful smile the alphas way and the other turned around again.

taehyung opened the bottle, taking the liquid soap in his hand and placing the bottle on nearby rock, before lathering it onto his body and sighing happily.

he slowly got up, the water till up to his waist and washed away the sweat and dirt, bubbles dotting on his flawless skin.

jungkook was on the other end, dunking out of water, hair wet and feeling refreshed. he grunted when he felt how oily his hair felt, turning around to ask taehyung the soap back.

his words abruptly died in his throat, just as his eyes found taehyungs form.

the omega had his back turned towards him, the water covering everything private, unaware of the stare.

jungkook didnt expect that.

of course there are a few male omegas in the village, but he never was really interested in them. but taehyung-

he looked so soft.

jungkooks eyes followed a water droplet; rolling off taehyungs cherry hair, down his back, tracing the curves and jungkook audibily gulped.

suddenly he wanted to feel how that skin felt under his palm, trace his fingers by the waist and those wide hips and further down...

"snap out of it jungkook" he chided himself and turned back, breathing deeply. the thoughts were unnecessary for the alpha; there wont be anything between them, ever.

afterall, atleast the alpha finally understood, they dont have the same things.

jungkook shook his head and took a few more dunks in the river.

later, they both dried and got ready in silence.

jungkooks robe and pants were too big on taehyung, nevertheless very comfy.

he sighed happily, having felt much relaxed now and looked ahead to see the alpha staring at him with an unreadable expression.

when they got back, namjoon was done with his talk with tha lady bug and sheepishly went to take his bath.

hoseok had took a vial from his bag and handed it over to the omega; instructing him to apply it to his swollen wrist.

jungkook didnt even glance at him, rather retreating away from taehyung, then leaning on a tree.

when namjoon had came back, the alphas all glanced at each other as if talking through their eyes and taehyungs knew it was time for the talk.

namjoon was the one who spoke-

"so taehyung." the omega glanced up anxiously.

will they leave him here? ask him to go away? live in the forest on his own? taehyung was scared.

"would you like to come with us to our village?"

□□□