Part 1

You and Ben have always hated one another. It even got to the point were Slender forbid you two from being in the same room. If you two are in the same room You would bump shoulders and it would end up as you two fighting, Jeff and Jane would get involved sometimes. Other times Slender stoped you right away. One night you hear somebody crying so you go to cheak it out, but you stoped outside of Sallys door. She was crying. You open her door and see Ben sitting there with her in his arm trying to cheer her up. You were about turn back but foe done reading you went in anyways.

"Hey Sally, what's wrong." Ben and Sally look at you.

"I miss my mommy." Ben begins to pet her hair rocking her back and forward.

"I don't know what else to say I said everything I can think of." Ben looks at you. You sit next to Sally.

"Do you know were she is?" Sally nods. "Then we will go there in the morning be for anybody is up and you be with your mommy all day." You smile

"Really!" Sally final stoped crying.

"Yep.I promise." Sally hugs you around your neck.

"Can Ben come too?" You both look at one another.

"Yea, but you have to get some sleep first ok?" Sally nods and crawls into her bed hugging her test bear and falls asleep.

You crawl over to Ben who is now blushing slightly"meet me outside in 5 min." He nods and you leave you the room to go outside. 5min pass and Ben is coming outside.

"What took you so long?"

"I was looking for a coat." You look at him, clearly not wearing one.

"Where is your coat?"

"I didn't say It was for me." He holds out your coat. You look at him with complate shock. "You made her stop crying,I can sleep now."

"Ohh" you take your coat and put it on. "What are we going to do about tomorrow?"

"Get along for Sally's sake of course."

"And how do you suggest we do that?" You looked at him thinking about how you to tryed to get along, but never worked out.

"Um,we can......" he got silent.

"Walk with me?"

"Why are you scared of th dark?" Ben had admiral on his face.

"N-no I just think better when I'm moving." Its true you did think better when moving, but you were afraid of the dark. Ben nods and you both walk around the mansion a couple of tines, before you finally had an idea. "Only speak to Sally and never to eachor." Ben nods.

"I think that our only option." You two go inside and get some sleep. Slender wakes up around 7, so we got up and grabbed Sally at 6 and started walking for Sally's house.