Chapter Twenty-Four: Custom Made Couch

(Deku's POV) 

 Mr. Compress set me down on the changing table and tied me down with some more soft feeling rope. Then he got out a new diaper and started unzipping my pajamas. I shivered as the cold air hit my bare thighs. I hate the clothes they have me wear, but at least they kept me warm and comfortable in this hell-hole of a place. 

  My diaper was taken off and replaced by another one. Baby powder and cream were spread around my privates before he taped another diaper around my crotch. Then he went over to the drawers and pulled out some normal pajamas. 

 Well, as normal as you can get in this place. But it was covered with cartoon dinosaurs. Hey, at least they were a two piece set and not a one piece. My movements were still sluggish due to the fact that I just woke up. The rope was untied and I pulled my arms down, trying to rub them. But Mr. Compress wasn't having it. 

   "Ok baby, let me do it for you." He started rubbing my wrists were the ropes were. It was honestly comforting. No one ever did this for me, not even my mom. I missed her. I wonder what she's thinking, if she's worried about me, or if she's happy I'm gone. It's most likely the second option. It's better if she's without me. I'm just a burden, even to the league of villains. 

 Mr. compress set me up on the changing table and pulls the shirt over my head. Then he puts my arms through the sleeves as if I couldn't do it myself. But I can do it myself. I hate this place, and I hate my life. Fuck you destiny. The pants are tugged up my legs and up to my waist. I was picked up bridal style and placed in my crib. More like the prison. The drawers are opened and I see him shuffling through the items looking for something. I found out what it was when he pulled out some formula; disgusting. I hated those bottles I hated them with a passion. I can drink from a regular cup, but these maniacs don't get it.  

   "Oh I see you're a curious little one. I'm making a bottle for you so you can go back to sleep. All babies need their sleep. I'll feed it to you in the rocking chair. Ok?" He started mixing the powder with some water. After closing the lid, he walked over to me and picked me up. "Ok little one, let's go on the rocking chair, shall we?"

    I was too tired to protest so I ignored him. "I'll take that as a yes then." Hands were put under my armpits and I was hoisted up along with a blanket. Mr Compress strolled over to the chair and sat down, cradling me like you do to a newborn. He put up his feet on the foot rest and started rocking us. He got out a bottle and put it to my lips. I turned my head away. "Come on Izuku, drink your bottle. It's good for you. Small babies like you can't eat solid food yet." I turned my head away from the rubber nipple on my lips, but he wasn't having it. "Don't make me shove it in forcefully. It won't be fun, I assure you." I kept on refusing and shaking my head.  

"Ok, you leave me no other choice." Two gloved fingers were clamped around my nose limiting my options to breathe. When I still didn't open my mouth, his other hand went to my stomach and tickled me. I gasped at the sensation that had come upon me. The nipple was shoved inside my mouth and I was forced to suck. I gave him the glare that I could muster up, but that wasn't easy when you are extremely tired.

   "I told you that we could've done this the easy way or the hard way. You chose the second one so don't complain to me when we force things upon you. We are only making sure that you stay alive and healthy. You can't eat solid food yet, you might choke.  We know that you aren't a baby by age but you are so delicate. You might get hurt. We are only doing this for your own safety. So don't glare at me like that. Once you're all healthy again we'll let you live normally with us. We'll even take you to a school.." I just rolled my eyes at him and looked away. I'm not a baby. They are blind freaks if they think that I'm a baby. Yeah they admitted it, but I'm not delicate. I'm a hero in training for god sakes. I can handle solid food without choking on it. I stopped drinking and just sat there in his arms. Mr. Compress sighed and turned my chin with his hand to look at him. "I know you don't want to be here. You miss your mother and your friends and your old life. But you are not going back to them anymore. You have a new fresh start right here, with us."