Chapter Three: Chocolate and Sprinkles Please

(Uraraka'a POV) 

    After the meeting was over, everyone slowly filtered out of the room until it was me, Lida, Asui, and Deku. Bakugou was there too. He was just growling at Deku. I didn't think too much of it because he always growls at people. He's always pissed off.  I can now agree with Tokoyami. Bakugou is a wild animal. He certainly looks like one when he's angry. Maybe that's why the League of Villains went after him. He acts like an animal with rabies when it comes down to expressing his anger. 

 "Hey guys, I'll be right back?" 

   Deku left the lounge and into the elevator with Bakugou trailing behind  him. Something didn't click with Bakugou following Deku. Especially when He's almost always alone, only when with the Baku-squad, or when Mr. Aizawa forces him too.

   Otherwise, he's solitary. Maybe I'm overreacting. Bakugou is his own person. But who am I to say what he does with other people. Looking out the window, I saw people enjoying themselves. Today was a warm day, perfect for a walk to the park. Asiu was showing Lida a video when Deku came down ten minutes later. I saw dried tears on his face. Was he crying?

     "Deku, are you okay? You have tear stains on your face, and you took a long time." "Oh uh, Mina released a stink bomb she got yesterday on accident. I helped her clean it up. The smell was horrendous, so I teared up a little. But it's alright. Don't worry about me" "That was very unethical what Mina did. She had no business having a stink bomb in the dorms. She is a future hero, she needs to be a good example for others", said Lida who was robotically chopping his arms in the air.   

 "Hey guys," Deku said changing the subject, "Today's a perfect day for some ice cream. Don't you all agree?" 

The others murmured with agreement. Asui spoke. "There's a Baskin Robbins a couple of blocks from here. Kero."  Baskin Robbins has the best ice cream. Prove me wrong. How could we just refuse an offer like this. So we all walked to the elevators. I like how elevators are. It feels like I'm floating up and down, but I'm stable. With a ding, the elevator doors glided open to the first floor. With smiles, all of us headed out of the gates and walked to Baskin Robbins, oblivious to two very suspicious people stalking us. 

(Deku's POV) 

After the meeting was over, I walked out of the room and into the elevator. Unfortunately for me, Kacchan followed me in. I knew what was going to happen. But I'm not going to tell anyone. I'm a burden enough as it is. I braced myself physically and mentally for the pain that I was about to receive. When the doors closed Kacchan grabbed me and threw me to the ground.

   I banged my head on the handle bars. Stars danced around in my vision.  He pushed the stop button for the elevator so no one could see us. This was the only place where besides the dorms, was camera free. And it's pretty much sound proof. 

 I was screwed. "You shitty Deku! You think that you could look down on me huh?!" He started explosions in his hands. He started beating me. "Worthless shitty bitch! Stupid asshole. You're an asshole, talking to me like that. Who do you think you were talking to huh!" "N-no one Kacchan. Please, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Please stop-" He kicked my stomach, and I reeled in pain. He continued beating me. But he spared my face so that no one would find out what happened.

   After he stopped, he pushed the go button so that the elevator started up again. "You're a son of a bitch, you know that?", he said holding me up by the collar of my shirt. "There's another way to be a hero, you know. Just take a swan dive off the roof and pray that you're not a lame ass loser in your next life."  He dropped me on the floor, tears stains on my face. I looked up at him the best I could with my sore body. "You know Kacchan, I have considered it." "Good. Then do it quick and get out of my life. Then you'll be a hero. Everyone's gonna be happier when you're dead. The sooner you're gone, the better, Deku." 

  I was still hesitant on ending my life. I mean, spending time with my mom relieved a weight off my shoulders. Telling her that I was sorry. And I told her I loved her. Maybe I could be happy. But when Kacchan said those words, I knew that I could never be happy. He's right. He's helped me realize who I am. That was the final straw on ending my life. "Ok Kacchan", I whispered as he walked away to his room, "I'll do it. For your happiness." 

                            -Time skip brought to you by one lazy author-

           (Deku's POV)

 We all opened the door to Baskin Robbins and were immediately hit by the smell of freshly baked waffle cones. Delicious. There were only a few people in the shop. 

      Uraraka went first, ordering a two scoops of strawberry ice cream on a medium sized waffle cone. Lida went next, ordering one scoop of nepolition and another scoop of oreo ice cream. Then went Asui, who ordered three scoops of chocolate chip ice cream with a cherry on top. Finally it was my turn. I ordered one scoop of mint chocolate ice cream and another scoop of chocolate ice cream on a large waffle cone dipped in chocolate and covered in sprinkles. 

 After we payed, we left and went to the park. I savored each and every bite of that glorious frozen treat. It was delicious. When we arrived at the park, we thought it would be best to take a stroll along the sidewalks, chattering about random things like balloons, bikes, heroes, and god knows what else. 

It was wonderful, getting away from life itself. It was a good day for me. Spending these last moments of happiness with my friends. It's funny how people take happiness for granted. They think that happiness and a good life will always be there for them. They see you as freakish for not feeling happy all the time. They say that you're being over dramatic. I gave up on talking about my feelings a long time ago. 

   I had already organized how I'm gonna die. I'm going to either hang myself, or overdose on drugs. I have prescription pills and rope so that's not a problem. I left everyone's notes on my desk. There was also small present of origami cranes on my classmates desks as a last goodbye. So that's good. My plan is working out perfectly. And I gave Mr. Aizawa a new sleeping bag. He deserves one for dealing with me. 

             (3rd Person POV) 

 It was a perfect day for the group of friends, or so they thought. They were too immersed in their ice cream and conversation to fail to realize that their every step was followed by none other than the league of villains. And they were ready to pounce. 

   (1,176 Words)