Chapter Thirteen: The Doctor's Visit Part One

(Dabi's POV) 

    God, am I exhausted. Feeding that kid is an entire ordeal. He's worse then we thought. I was just watching him eat and that alone was exhausting. Thank god Compress is good with kids. He and Kurogiri have the most patience out of all of us. I need a nap but I can't sleep yet. Overhaul's coming over. He has medical skills that we don't have. So he's the perfect substitute for a doctor. In return for helping us, he get's to assist us with killing All Might and gets 30% of the profit (money wise). He thinks it's amusing that we are going to actually baby him. Like a 9 month old. Izuku doesn't know it yet. He still thinks we are kidding.  I look at the time and it's 3:00 pm. That means he's coming over in half in hour. Then the torture begins.(Medical assistance lol). 

   I have enough time for a 20 minute nap. "Hey Toga." "Yeah Dabi?" "I'm taking a nap. Wake me up when Overhaul gets here." Leaving without hearing her, I went to my room to take a snooze. I love naps. 

      (Toga's POV) 

Dabi just went to take a nap. Right now I'm very bored. I fiddle with one of my knives. "You want anything Toga?" "No thanks Kurogiri. I'm just bored." He goes back to polishing his glass. I looked at the clock. Ten minutes till Overhaul gets here. I think I'll go check on my darling Izuku. I got up from my seat and skipped down the stairs, closing the door behind me as a precaution. Tiptoeing in the room, I looked over to where Izuku was and saw that the curtains around his bed were shut. I opened them and saw a sleeping Izuku. Squish. I looked down and saw that I stepped in puke. Ughhhhh. God. Disgusting. Wait that means that the kid puked up all his food on purpose. That's not good. He could die. I heard shuffling and yawning coming from the bed. He is awake. Without realizing it I yelled in disgust which woke him up. 

     Izuku wakes up with a confused look. I give him a look that parents give their children when they broke something or misbehaved. I signal with my eyes to look down at my shoe. At first he is confused but then he remembers what he did. He looks down at my puke drenched shoe with no emotion. "Twice, Compress, Kurogiri, get down here right now!", I yell in anger and disgust. He got a little startled.  Goodd. He should be a little startled. I know that he puked up that food on purpose. I have this intuition that he did. Wow, I really am turning into a parent. Everyone including Shigiraki and Dabi came running down the stairs. Looks like he woke up. "What is it Toga?", asks Shiggy. He realizes a second before he stepped in the vomit as well. "Oh shit." "Look, he puked up all his food on purpose", said Twice. "Really you think?! No shit Einstein!", Dabi yells. 

      "Izuku why did you do this. Why?", asks Shigiraki. Kurogiri sighs and rubs his forehead. "Kid, you can't do that. You are going to die if you keep it up. Just stop it. Please." Spinner comes down the stairs with Overhaul. "Boss, Overhaul's here. Just letting you know." "Thanks Spinner." Spinner gives me a wary look. Spinner left closing the door and locking it. Overhaul had a bag full of god knows what. We both share a look. "Ok. Let's get started. After this mess is cleaned up." 

                           -Time skip brought to you by Lida's lectures- 

    After the mess was dealt with, we started preparing an examination table and all the supplies we needed for Midoriya in another room. Izuku just lay there and tried to watched us. It was clear he was nervous. This is all still new to him. The sudden adoption and all. But the way he stared at the medical supplies was not a good one. It was a scared look. His mother must've taken him to the doctor's. Annually. It was on his records. Maybe he had bad memories as a little kid. 

           (Deku's POV)

Toga... she was mad. But then, it serves her right for kidnapping me. Why is Overhaul here? I look at what he in his hands. It was a bag full of medical supplies. Oh god no. They weren't kidding about getting me medical attention. I mean, I know they were going to patch me up a little bit but this far? I do not want this. I'm getting more anxious. It only increased when Overhaul said, "Ok, get him off the bed and strip him of everything he has. I want to do a full check on his body. Then place him on the table." 

   Twice and Kurogiri started undoing my straps when Toga lifted my blankets off, leaving me in the cold. Then Mr. Compress started undoing my gown. "No!" I started fighting him. I didn't want them to see me naked and vulnerable. But more importantly the cuts and my ribs. I don't want their fake pity. They're only doing it to play with my feelings. So that when I trust them, they just use me and leave me in the dirt like all the others. 

     "Kid stop it. We're not going to hurt you. We are only trying to help. Just let us help you." "Well I don't want your goddamn help. I don't want you near me. Get off of me!" "Izuku you can't think rationally. If we leave you alone you will harm yourself and others." Kurogiri was talking now. "Just relax. We only want to see your wounds and that's it ok? Then we'll leave you alone for a little." 

     I was only half listening to his words. I was too engulfed in panic to pay attention. I started fighting violently now. I got out of his grip and was about to kick him but multiple pairs of hands grabbed me and held me down while I was stripped. They took off my gown and my socks. By now I was screaming bloody murder. Again.  Now the only thing on me was the disposable underwear. Toga's hand came near my head and I bit into it making her recoil in pain. She stumbled back and bumped into Dabi who let go of me in shock. I took this chance and kicked him in the ribs. I started running to the door but before I could, I tripped over a chair and fell on the hard ground in a not so good position. 

(989 Words)