Chapter Eleven: The Rules

(Deku's POV)

I woke up sluggishly as I tried to adjust to the bright lights. There were extra restraints on me so I couldn't escape. The blankets were gone. I didn't like this feeling of not being able to move and freezing. "Oh so your awake now.", said Shigiraki. Shigiraki, Toga, Twice, Dabi, Kurogiri, and Mr. Compress were in the room. I looked over to the door. "Don't you even think about trying to escape. After that little 'stunt' you tried to pull, we have taken more precautions to keep you here. Since you stabbed Dabi you're not coming out of that bed unless we are in the room. Understand. Good." 

      They were all staring at me. It made me want to shrink back but I held my ground and didn't show any fear. "So, you are probably wondering why we took you. Well we have always wanted a child. Someone to take care of. Someone to love. We looked at all the different kids in your class and you seemed to be the best one. You are very close to All Might and have information on him. You won't get in our way anymore so we can carry out our plans. You seem to be the main one to stop us. And you have the perfect personality for us. You've also been mistreated by society, so we can help you cope with that." 

  "You are going to be our child. Our little baby. Since you are, there will be rules. Rule number one: You are going to be our child . That means you are going to be completely dependent on us. You can not take care of yourself. We will feed you, bathe you, clothe you, clean you, put you to bed, you name it. Even if you are not under our care, you don't take care of yourself. You have proven that while we have watched you. You only kept up your personal hygiene and self care when you went outside your room and going with other people. It's not healthy. You can not think rationally. So You Will let us take care of you. Or else." 

  "Or else what?" "Being our child includes no backtalking unless for any reason. That's rule two. Rule three: You listen to us and obey us no matter what. Rule four: Do not use your quirk on us. Rule Five: You will eat three big meals a day including snacks. Rule Six: If and when we get you medical treatment you will stay still and not fight. Rule Seven: When we leave someone to babysit you, you better obey them. And last but not least rule number eight: Don't do any self harm or whatnot. And don't try to escape. That should be obvious. Don't make us keep you here forcefully. In time if you behave and start thinking rationally, we will eventually let you roam around the building."

     The door opened and Spinner brought a plate of food down for me. Chili fries. It was a lot. So many calories. I'm already obese, I can't eat that. The plate was overloaded with the food. And it was hot. "It's fresh." He handed the food to Dabi and went back up the stairs. Dabi picked up the fork and put it to my face. "Eat now." I shook my head. "That wasn't a suggestion. That's an order. Eat it. Now." "I'm not hungry." My stomach gave me away by grumbling. "We know your hungry." I turned my head away. "It's not poisonous. See?" He took a bite of the fries. "No, I'm not eating. You can't make me." "Kid don't make this more difficult. Stop it. Now. You are wearing down our patience", said Mr. Compress. 

    "Specifically mine", said Shigiraki, "Eat. The damn food. Now." "No." I looked him in the eyes while saying it. Shigiraki then slammed his hands down on my bed in the pillow. He held up one finger on both hands, his red eyes staring at me. 

        "If you don't eat the goddamned food, we will fucking force feed you. We will shove a fucking tube up your nose and down your throat to your motherfucking stomach. You are at our complete mercy. We can do whatever we want to you. Get that in your head. You can't use your quirk. I'm not kidding about what I meant shoving a damn feeding tube down your throat. It's really uncomfortable. And you are going to be awake. We don't have any anesthesia. So if I were you, I would eat the food. It tastes really good and will fill you up. We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. It's your choice really."  

  "Come on Izuku, just eat the food. We are trying to save your life", said Kurogiri. 

"Let's make a deal," said Mr. Compress, "You like ice cream right. We've read your diary." He took out my notebook. They took my book. But, I had it hidden in a secret place, since Kacchan likes to destroy my stuff for fun. "Don't look so surprised. We know Everything about you. We've been watching you these past couple of months. So here's the deal. If you eat half the plate, we will give you some ice cream. We see you eat and you get your favorite treat. You are not fat. In fact, it is the opposite. You are extremely malnourished. Deal?" 

 I looked at him and shook my head. I am way too fat. I need to lose weight. Just looking at food makes me nauseous. I can't. I just can't. I'll puke. 

  "You are going to eat whether you like it or not. You're really starting to piss us off.", said Shigiraki, Eat it or your going to get punished." I glared at him and said "no".

At that, something snapped and I got really angry. It's another one of my mood swings. They happen whether it's over a rational reason, or an irrational reason. I throw tantrums like a little child. I can't think rationally during them. I can't control it either. I'm like a three year old. I can feel extremely guilty after them. But I can't help it. Nothing really calms me down. It's like a violent storm. I break things, I cry, I scream. That was when I was alone and on the brink of losing my mind. That was a really dark time in my life. One of the darkest in fact. I'm really good at concealing them or I excuse myself and go to the restroom until I calm down enough to think rationally. Then I rejoin or go back to whatever I was doing before hand.

      "You guys are telling me what to do like your my parents. But You're not. It doesn't matter what you say. I'm not your child. You are saying that I'm ticking you off. Well you're ticking me off! You act as if you can barge into my fucking life and control what I do. Like a damn dictator. I'm not doing anything you say."

  "You know what I'm done. Dabi open up his mouth. Guess we're gonna force feed you. The hard way."

(1,206 Words)