Donna Beneviento

"Over here?" Ethan asked.

"Hmmm... not quite. More to the left." Alcina said. She was wearing an elegant green dress. "I'll help you."

She walked over to him and helped her husband put the palm tree in th right spot. "There. Looks perfect."

"It looks very good, mother. How should we name it?" Bela asked. The three sister were there as well. They loved it when new plants arrived. Alcina had imported them from all around the world and distributed them all around the castle. She had many maids looking after them but sometimes she herself would water a plant or two. Since the daughters couldn't really walk in the sunlight, Alcina made sure to bring the world, including mother nature, to the castle.

"How about Sir Plantimus?" Daniela suggested exited.

Cassandra rolled her eyes at her sisters suggestion. "Really? Did you get that name from one of your romance novels?"

"No!" Daniela immediatly denied, lying through her teeth.

"Girls, behave!" Alcina ordered them. They immediatly went quiet. "Better."

Now that the plant was finally in the right spot, they could move on to something else. But just as they were walking up the stairs, a soldier rushed in, the Blue Umbrella logo clearly visible on his upper arm.

It turned out that it was in fact the B.S.A.A. herself that ordered the kidnapping of Rose and Constantine. They wanted to use them to create special bioweapon soldiers that they would then use to deal with other bioweapons. In their eyes, it was more ethical to sacrifice these "non-humans" than real people. But Chris was furious. The same organisation that he helped build had become corrupt. While he dealt with them, Blue Umbrella replaced the old guards with their own. They were much more friendlier then then former, one might argue.

The soldier saluted Lady Dimitrescu. "Please forgive the intrusion, but a message came for you. Said it's urgent." He held out a letter.

Alcina talked back down and took it from him without saying anything. The man saluted again and left.

As his wife ordered her children to go to their rooms, Ethan noticed the face of horror on her face but it paced after a split second. She immediatly broke the seal and started reading. 

"You... are starting to scare me. Is something wrong?"

Alcina nodded and turned to face him, showing him the letter. "Donna Beneviento has returned."

Ethan was confused. "Beneviento? She was one of the four lords, right? I thought we killed her."

She nodded. "Yes, but she had a sister. Donna."

"Have you met her? What is she like?"

"A very nice girl but... damaged. She never left the house because an accident left a scare across her face. She would only speak to her doll, Angie. After her parents death, her sister sent her to live with relatives in Italy and learn more about doll-making and withcraft. She should be an old woman by now but perhaps she stayed young like us. The Benevientos have their own ways of prolonging their life."

"And now she has returned." Ethan concluded. "What does she say?"

"She says she wants to meet me. Tomorrow... at the old family estate."

"Sounds like a trap." Ethan said. His wife nodded. "We have to tell the kids."

"What? No, this is a matter between..." Ethan interrupted her as he held her hand.

"Honey I understand. But what if Donna isn't here to simply chat. If she is coming for us, the kids are in danger. We have to tell them."

Alcina sighed, but saw the logic. "I hate it when you're right."