fifteen | allies of allies

(A/N: Not Proofread

(A/N: Not Proofread. Ignore typos if any.)

Two days later (3 Days till Riyaz's Birthday)

Saying Anushka was stressed would be massive understatement. Her palms were sweaty as she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. As her brothers sat in front of her, she looked at them with a nervous smile. No matter how many times she had practiced this conversation over and over in her head, her words seemed to fade away before she could say them.

Undoubtedly, her brothers would give her the time she needed, but she could see curiosity dancing in their eyes. She finally gathered all her courage and said,"It's about Riyaz." Her sentence earned a lot of questions from the Obros. Abhishek asked,"Did you fight?" Anushka was about to refuse when Arhaan went and hugged her. To be honest, Anushka needed the hug more than anything. As they broke the hug, Anushka started talking.

She said,"This morning, I talked about this with Riyaz and now I'm going to tell you everything that been going on." Jaijeet said, his voice uncertain,"Did you guys break up?" Anushka said,"God No! Why do you guys have the worst assumptions? Now carefully listen to me, and react after I'm finished, okay?" The Obros nodded, doing very little to hide the confusion and worry on their faces.

Anushka said,"What I'm about to tell you is sensitive information, and I want you to say nothing about it to anyone, not even our parents, promise me?" Siddharth asked,"What is it princess? What happened? Did you or Riyaz do something illegal or what?" Anushka said,"No bhai, it's nothing related to a crime or our relationship and we're not dealing with a dead body or drugs, so please listen to me. The lesser people that know, is better. Also, telling our parents will only put them in danger." Anushka forwarded her palm, the Obros placed theirs on top of each other a second later.

Anushka continued,"This is about magic. Riyaz is from a Sifrat bloodline and will be getting his first transformation when his birthday begins. We're getting help from Vaishnavi di, Avneet and Reem, because Pisachini's descendant has arrived. But I'm telling you because I don't want to hide this from you." Jaijeet burst out laughing and said,"Sorry I couldn't keep a straight face on. Sick prank but you can't fool me." Abhishek, Siddharth and Arhaan soon started laughing along with Jaijeet. Seeing Anushka's serious face, Arhaan asked,"Is it really true?"

Anushka nodded. She could see their minds filling with questions as curiosity washed over their faces. Anushka said,"I can see you have a lot of questions. You can ask me all your questions I'll try to answer them the best I can, but nothing you can tell me will convince me to not be with him that day." She added the last line seeing Siddharth who was already in his protective brother mode. He immediately closed his mouth hearing her last line.

Abhishek asked,"You said Ms. Shergill and her sisters are going to help, do they have magic too?" Anushka said,"Yes, they are blessed by Lord Shiva, by his three gems. And they will be there during his transformation." Abhishek slightly relaxed when he heard the Shergill sisters were going to be there. It was like he trusted them with his sister. Them or the eldest one was what stirred in his subconscious.

Siddharth asked,"Is it necessary for you to be there?" Anushka answered his question with another,"Would Badima be there if it was Badepapa instead of Riyaz?" Siddharth nodded. Anushka said,"You have your answer." Arhaan simply looked at the sincerity in her eyes when she had answered Siddharth's question, he saw utter devotion towards the relationship which had answered his doubts about the certainty of their relationship.

Arhaan said,"Stay safe, will you?" Anushka just nodded with a smile on her face, its warmth glowing in her eyes. Jaijeet said,"I will come with you." Anushka was about to argue when Abhishek and Siddharth said together,"We come together too." Anushka looked at Arhaan pleading him not to tag along with her eyes, he simply nodded in return. Jaijeet said,"So it's decided, Abhi Bhai, Sidd Bhai and I come with you." Anushka reluctantly nodded.

Now with newfound allies, Anushka just wished that the transformation would pass smoothly so they could celebrate Riyaz's birthday normally. She had already gotten his gift, which she was going to give him on his birthday so he could give him the gift. She had something to look forward to, beyond the transformation. The thought alone made her happy because, unintentionally she had directed all her attention to the transformation, almost forgetting about his birthday. Almost.

Soon she told Riyaz about the gift, precisely when she was going to give it to him. Her heart melting because of the innocent excitement laced in his words about a thing she had gotten for him. She could tell he had gotten something to look forward too. Beyond the transformation. Unexpectedly, the news of the transformation had sucked all their excitement about his birthday, and the gift was going to pull them through it. The gift was hope for them and they held on to it as their life depended on it.

While the brothers tried to wrap their head around the newfound information about magic, a sister got some more help for her brother. She had made it more easier for him, and she would've done more if she had the power to. But it was only so much she could do and it pained her. More than it should've, so she decided to get some for herself too. And the one who put salve on her void warmed against the walls of her heart, starting to make his way in, without even releasing.

The allies of the allies had extended a hand of help to the boy who had a beast crawling underneath his skin.

//

That's it for the chapter hope you liked it! This is just a filler honestly, I took a hell lot of time to write it idk why, so sorry about the extremely late update. I hope I have someone reading this. Next chapter maybe the day of action I'm not so sure. I watched Lucifer and OMFG Tom Ellis ilysm. Deckerstar is added to my never ending list of ships. I started watching the 100 and its so far so good. About reading I'm almost done with the Throne of Glass Series, I'm on the last book and I can already tell my heart is gonna be shattered but it's fine. I would 100% recommend, lol I say this all the time.

Also, I'll try to update again this week. No promises. May we meet again.

Vote and Comment.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Now Bye!