13 - Try Again 🌼

Start from the beginning

In the master bedroom, the three subs were a mess of excitement and nerves as they scrambled to get clean and dressed. "Renny, can I pick your outfit? Pleeeeeeeeaase" Milly looked at Ciarren with the best puppy eyes he could.

"Fine, but I want my butt covered." He attempted to sound stern. "Let's shower."

The three climbed in and helped each other to ensure they were clean and smooth from head to toe, inside and out. They finally emerged in a cloud of steam before lathering themselves in lotion.

Milly disappeared into the closet to pick out outfits. "Don't worry Jesper I got you too."

Ciarren pressed himself into Jespers front, nuzzling his forehead against his chin. He releases a sigh and his body relaxes slightly, "Do you think Daddy would be mad if I wore a plug?" Jesper looked down at him in surprise to see a red-faced Ciarren. "I don't think I'm ready to go all the way, but I would like to play tonight if Daddy and Sir will let me... plus I really enjoy walking around and feeling the plug move against me."

Jesper released a soft moan at his words. "I think if we get you all dressed up and you go and ask him with that sweet voice of yours I don't think he could say no." Ciarrens face got even redder, but he pressed a light kiss to Jesper's jaw.

"Alright! I got the clothes!" Milly jumped out of the closet with an excited smile. He was already changed into short leather shorts that laced on both sides and a black see-through shirt. "Jesper you first." He pulled Jesper back into the walk-in closet and five minutes later he emerged dressed in dark red skin-tight pants and a black vest with a thick black collar wrapped around his neck. Ciarren blushed as his eyes took him in. He chewed on his bottom lip as he thought of what just might happen later on.

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice that Jesper had even moved before he was staring at red-clad legs and a finger was guiding his chip up. "It's your turn, sweet boy." The words were just a whisper, but the way Jesper's hand caressed his face spoke loudly.

Ciarren slowly walked to the closet where Milly was grinning widely. "You'll love this." Milly pulled him into the closet and closed the door before helping him into the clothes. "Don't overthink this. You're going to look amazing and your men and mine will protect you, including me. No one is going to touch you."

Ciarren's eyes welled with tears as he threw himself into his best friend's arms. "I'm going to be okay. I'm going to get better. I can do this."

"Yes, you can. Now let's get you dressed." Milly looked at him with a cheesy grin before holding up a pair of tight black shorts that he knew would show the bottom of his ass. The shorts had lace triangles on both hips. He also held up a black lace chest harness. Ciarren knew that arguing would get him nowhere so he chose to just get dressed, he loved the outfit anyway. "Wait. I have one more thing. I didn't plan on giving it to you just yet, but I overheard your conversation with Jesper... You can 100% not wear them tonight, but I wanted to at least give them to you." Ciarren watched as Milly pulled out two garments. A pair of cat ears and a tail butt plug came into view, both matching his hair color almost perfectly. The smile on Ciarrens face was almost instant. "I saw them while shopping and they matched your hair so well I just had to get them for you..."

Milly was suddenly wrapped in a tight hug, "Thank you so much. I want to wear the ears tonight, but I'll have to check with Daddy about the tail." Ciarren grinned as Milly slid the ears into his hair and made sure they sat snug and wouldn't fall out.

"You're so very welcome Renny." Milly hugged him tightly. "Now I'm gonna go and send Zareh in. When you hear the door shut a second time then come out and wow your men. You've already got them wrapped around your little finger." Milly pecked his cheek before disappearing out of the closet leaving Ciarren holding the tail. He was excited to see Zarehs and Jesper's reaction, albeit a little nervous but he truly hoped he would let him wear the tail.