The Upside Down Part One

You guys, I went shopping for my birthday, and I saw a Stranger Things shirt, but they didn't have it in my size. Luckily, my dad and step mom are awesome and got me a Stranger Things shirt. Anyways, on with the story!

Y/n POV

We're still sitting on the bleachers, El's head on Mike's shoulder and me falling asleep on Lucas's shoulder.

Mike is antsy, I can feel the waves rolling off him.

All of a sudden he gets up, leaving El looking after him confusedly.

He goes out the doors, and we can hear him yell for Jonathan and Nancy.

He comes back in. "They're gone."

"What?" Lucas asks.

"Nancy and Jonathan, his car's gone." Mike says.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin thinks aloud.

"No, no. No way." Mike looks kinda disgusted, and I'd laugh if I had more energy.

"Didn't they go with the Chief?" I decide to speak up.

"I don't know." Mike's slight voice crack makes me smile slightly.

"No." El states.

"What? Did you see them, do you know where they went?" Mike rapidly questions El.

"Yes."

"Where, where did they go?"

"Demogorgon."

Mike glances towards me and Lucas uneasily.

(I'm sorry, I'm just too lazy to write for Nancy and Jonathan when they're at the Byers house. I think I'll write for Joyce and Hopper in the Upside Down though.)

Italics is going to be Hopper and Joyce in the Upside Down with Will.

Joyce and Hopper stand in front of the black and....orange? Goo, protected by yellow suits, armed with guns. That goo is the only thing standing between Joyce Byers and her son.

Hopper slowly steps forward, Joyce right behind him.

Carefully, they step into the void.

Joyce and Hopper are now walking slowly in.......a forest? It'd seem normal, except for the fact that it's pitch black, and there is an ominous feeling to the whole setting. Also, there are toxic particles in the air.

"You all right?" Hopper asks Joyce.

"Yeah, yeah."

"You just need to relax okay?" Hopper's voice echoes strangely around the place.

"Guys, guys, this is crazy. We can't just wait around!" Mike says.

Me and El are still sitting on the bleachers while the boys are standing a few feet away, arguing about something.

"Mike, in case you've forgotten, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us." Lucas says, always the voice of reason.

"Yeah, and we still don't know where your sister is." Dustin chimes in.

"El can find her!" Mike argues, gesturing at El.

"Mike, no, El cannot find them. We are both exhausted, we have no energy whatsoever. I-I don't even know if I can stand on my own, and El's the same, so us finding Nancy and Jonathan, out the window!" I wildly throw my hands up in the air out of frustration. "We have no choice, we have to stay here."

"Exactly. We stay here, we keep El and Y/n out of sight, we stay safe. That's the most important thing right now. Besides, she's got Jonathan." Lucas says.

"Yeah, he's kind of a badas* now, so." Dustin shrugs and walks away.

"Where are you going, I thought you said stick to the plan?" Mike shouts after Dustin.

"I am, I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, Lunch Lady  Philles (idk how to spell it) hoardes that shi*."

"Are you serious?!" Mike screeches.

"El and Y/n need to be recharged."

Lucas starts walking after Dustin.

"I mean, I'd love some chocolate pudding." I say, then get up and catch up with Lucas, and I can tell he's worried I'm about to fall over.

"Lucas, I'm fine." I reassure him.

"Okay..." He says uncertainly, still unconvinced.

I just roll my eyes at him.

I am SO sorry for the short chapter, but there will be a longer (I hope) chapter next week. Is anyone out of school yet? We have Tuesday, Wednesday, and then a half day on Thursday, then we're out for the summer. I'm also getting my COVID vaccine on the 12th, so I might not post that weekend, but I don't know, we'll see.

Later ya Flayed Demodogs,
K