The Weirdo on Maple Street Part Two

Y/n POV

I arrive at school the next morning, meeting Lucas and Dustin at the bike rack.

"Where's Mike?" Dustin asks me.

"Maybe the weirdo did something to him." Lucas says.

I glare at him. "Let's get to class."

Time skip to after school, brought to you by your lazy author.

All three of us peddle to Mike's house to figure out what's going on. Karen, Holly, and Ted were all out, so it was just us four and El.

We go upstairs to Mike's room and there's El, sitting on the bed and Mike, pacing around the room.

"Hey, El." I say, and smile at her. She smiles back slightly, then gets up and hugs me.

"I thought we were bringing her to your mom." Complains Lucas.

"We were, but El said that bad people are after her. Like, really bad." Mike makes a finger gun, and points it at each of us in turn.

"Oh great, he's named her!" Lucas cries out, exasperated. "That's it, I'm going to tell your mom right now!" He stomps towards the door, ignoring me telling him to stop.

Just as Lucas was opening the door, it slams shut. He tries again, but it slams again. Then I use my mind control to stop him, and March him back over to us.

Mike and Dustin turn to me and El. We both have some blood trickling down our noses.

"No." El says.

I nod my head and wipe the blood off my nose.

Time skip, brought to you by Dustin knocking his hat off.

El sits on the couch were we talk.

"Superpowers!" Dustin whispers, knocking his hat off by waving his arms around. I roll my eyes at him.

"I told you, she's my sister and she is from the lab, same as me. I honestly really thought you'd be able to put two and two together." I face palm. "I should've known that you guys weren't going to be able too."

Dustin runs over and grabs a Millennium Falcon toy and goes over to Eleven.

"I bet she could make this fly. Ok, ready? Three, two, one." Dustin drops the Falcon. "Ok, let's try this again. Three, two, one." He drops it again. Eleven just stares at him. I try not to laugh.

"This is stupid! We should be out there looking for Will!" Lucas cries out, waving his arms around.

"El, do you know where our friend is?" Mike questions El.

"What is a....friend?" El asks, looking confused.

"A friend is.....someone who you do everything with. Someone who you talk to and hang out with. Someone who......" Mike looks at us for help.

"Someone who you care about. Someone who you make promises too, someone who you talk to all the time." I step in to help Mike out.

"Promise?" El repeats.

"Yeah, promise. Like, um, saying that we won't let the bad men get you again. I promise that I won't let you get taken by Brenner again, El. You are my sister, and I intend on keeping you safe." I crouch down so we are looking right into each other's eyes.

Eleven nods her head.

Me and Mike go over by Lucas and Dustin to talk. Eleven gets up.

"El, what are you doing?" I ask her.

She gets off the couch and sits at our D&D table, which still has our game set up.

She grabs a piece and then throws all the rest off the table.

Then, El flips the board over to the black side. Mike goes to take a seat at the table too.

El then slams the figure from earlier into the middle of the dark board. It's Will's piece.

"Yeah, that's Will. Do you know where he is?" Mike questions.

El places another piece onto the board.

It's the Demogorgon piece.

All right, this next chapter is probably going to take longer to post. So be prepared for a small wait.

Later ya Flayed Demodogs.
K