𝗠𝗬 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗢

TW: SUICIDE MENTION!! ;; tommy's about to do something he may regret, but the voices in his head get the attention of a certain piglin to come save him from himself.

-

The voices.
They'd only came very recently. When he loomed over the edge of the plunge to his death. That's what Tommy wanted though, didn't he? The sensation of everything ending, maybe it'd be painful, at that point did he even care.

But in the end he was to weak to do it, just as Dream reminded him everyday. Reminded him it wasn't 'his time to die'. These words came from the very exact man who was practically causing his death. Though that wasn't the reason Tommy didn't let himself fall that day.

It started off as a chittering, a bunch of whispers slowly getting louder until he could hear coherent sentences.

Can he hear us L L L L L Oh my god shut up Is he gonna do it IMAGINE BEING THAT PATHETIC Don't do it Don't Don't Don't Don't Don't DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT

At first it overwhelmed him, completely blocking of all other senses to focus on these obnoxious voices, some trying to save him and some giving him that extra nudge he needed. Tommy rubbed his temple, it had started to ache with the amount going on inside it.

But that day they had saved him, and he didn't know whether to be thankful or frustrated. Nobody ever visited him. Dream said that nobody wanted to, he'd offered but they'd all turned down, not wanting to see the blonde.

That would be understandable. He was annoying, wasn't he? The voices made everything a little more bearable, sure they could be a nuisance but when being isolated they did for alright company.

They'd been trying to prompt him to go see Technoblade, but he shrugged off their attempts. For hours they'd shout TECHNOPOG brother brother technosoft TELL HIM!! How could he tell him? His whole family practically hated him, but Tommy couldn't say he blamed them.

He really should do.

They did side with Dream, Tommys frie- Abuser. They did blow up his country. His own father murdered his brother. His own brother told him to die. Yeah, their family was in shambles, always had been.

Well not always, they'd lived in peace in their younger years, until Phil decided their tiny home wasn't enough and left, taking along his favourite eldest child. Leaving the two youngest to fend for themselves. Really, it was tragic.

At the end of the day, Tommy always ended up alone though, and that's how he would stay until he was deemed 'stable enough' to return to the SMP. Whenever that may be.

Is that- CHAT HOLD HANDS awww he came Maybe our message got through TECHNO whoop whoop PARTYYY technobrother technobrother he's here!!! POGGERS

"Tommy?"

Tommy froze recognising the gruff voice as he turned hesitantly towards the pink-haired man.

"Hey...Technoblade."

-

A/N: Wrote this on a plane to portugal- now I'm back and isolating cus some IDIOT decided to go get covid near me **rolls eyes cutely**. Honestly wish I could just post the whole time but schools sending me shit ewwww, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! It was a little short but just something easy I could do!