𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨?

𝐓𝐖: 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 ;; tommys death reaches everyone in the afterlife, wils not happy.

-

You'd think that the brutal murder of a 16-year-old boy would leave the server in shambles. Especially when said boy cared so much about it. Imagine what he'd think when he saw how little the server cared back for him.

That's what made Wilbur seethe with anger. He watched from above, looking down at them with disgusted glances. They all helped to kill his little brother, and that pissed him off.

"Calm it Wil, being all worked up isn't gonna solve anything." Schlatt casually spoke, leaning onto some railings next to a very furious Wilbur. "I can't just sit by and do nothing! That's my little brother and they- they don't give two shits!" With curled fists, Wilbur punched the metal railings, causing some scuffs in his knuckles.

A sight came from the goat-hybrid. "There ain't nothing we can do but wait for him to get here." Taking a sip from his beer, he could practically feel Wilbur's glare. "Thought you'd stopped drinking, said it was bad for you n' shit." Wilbur scoffed out, clearly trying to change the subject to something other than his dead little brother.

With a sigh, Schlatt took another swig and wiped his mouth, much to the disgust of the other man. "We deal with things differently Wil, your more of a vocal person, I prefer drowning my sorrows in a nice bottle of Corona beer." Although the two definitely preferred silence, chatting to each other was definitely a nice change.

Apart from the fact that Wilbur's little brother had just been beaten to death. 

The frown returned to the brown-haired boys face and Schlatt looked awkwardly at him. "At least here you'll be able to protect him." Schlatt pointed out, and Wilbur's eyes widened realising he was right.

There was no way the server could hurt him again, and he'd sure as hell make sure nothing here would hurt his little brother.

"Do you know where MD is?" Wilbur hummed out, to which Schlatt just pointed in a direction past some trees. "See ya later Wilbur, say hi to the kid for me if you stumble across 'im." Saluting the goat-hybrid, Wilbur began his trek through the spirit realm, land of the dead- whatever people called it nowadays.

Surprisingly, the place was actually half decent. There was a few towns and stuff, it acted like another server but a lot- empty. Peaceful, perhaps. Wilbur certainly enjoyed it. Sometimes it reminded him of the times he'd had with Phil, Techno and Tommy before they'd left for the SMP. The first two names left a sour taste in his mouth but he just continued on.

A message on his communicator alerted him that he'd gotten a message. He prompted to ignore it for the time being, climbing quite a steep hill to try find where MD might be. They'd opted to call him MD instead of his full name 'Mexican Dream' because they'd came to a collected decision the name Dream just made everyone extremely uncomfortable.

"Wilby?"

Huh. Was that- Oh. Maybe he should've looked at the message on his communicator.

Wilbur whipped his head around and there stood his younger brother. The sunshine in his life, the only thing that kept him in that stupid server, was standing right in front of him looking worse than death itself. Bruises littered his body and he looked extremely tired, it caused a twitch of anger from the older boy.

Giving the youngest a comforting smile, Wilbur opened his arms wide and watched as two skinny arms wrapped around his waist and for the first time in a long time he had his little brother wrapped up in his arm. The two of them sobbing quietly. "It'll be alright Toms, your here now."

Petting the boys soft hair, Wilbur couldn't bare the thought of letting him go. Scared Tommy would disappear again, but he wouldn't let that happen. He lost him once he wasn't taking that chance ever again.