𝗝𝗨𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘

TW: ARGUING!! SOME SPOILERS ;; ghostbur finally meets wilbur at jubilee line, he wished it was under better circumstances
-

Ghostbur shot his eyes open with a large breath, his eyes frantically searching the area. He remembered this place, it was the Jubilee line.

The station he was forced to stay in until he was let out by Alivebur's death. Should he call him Wilbur? It's not like he was the actual Wilbur, he was just a ghost of the man.

"So your back? They finally got sick of u."

A frown rose on Ghostbur's face. "No, I died..." He mumbled out, shuffling awkwardly in his space. Wilbur just let out a psychotic laugh, having to lean onto a beam for support.

"What idiotic way did you die?"
"I got murdered, by Dream."

It went silent. Wilbur's eyes were wide as he slowly turned to Ghostbur. "Did he-" All he gave to Wilbur was a nod, knowing painfully well what Wilbur was getting at.

He wanted to know if Dream had used the revive book, and the answer was yes. He'd been murdered so that Dream could bring back the exact man that went insane and blew up the very nation he'd created.

"Oh! Dream my savior, what a man he is!" That made him wince. Ghostbur sometimes forgot that Wilbur didn't know what had gone on outside the limbo.

So he didn't have any idea what Dream did. What Dream did to his little brother, Tommy.

Should he be the one to tell him? Would he even care at this point?

"What did I miss? Is Tubbo still President? Ah, I bet he's turned into a fine young man! And Tommy, my brother, how is he faring in a world without me?"

There was almost a sense of teasing in Wilbur's tone, and Ghostbur bit his tongue back. There was no way Wilbur would listen if he yelled, he had to be calm and collected about it.

With a sucked in breath, Ghostbur mumbled under his breath, "Things haven't been great...it all went downhill." Wilbur just raised an eyebrow, motioning for Ghostbur to continue. "Speak up ghost, I don't have all day."

Ghostbur had to hold back a whimper than threatened to escape his lips as he thought back to when Tommy was exiled, how Dream had used him and manipulated him. It was truly horrendous.

"Ghostbur, what the fuck happened to my little brother." There was some semblance of concern in Wilbur's eyes, but it was quickly covered by the anger he felt.

Oh, his alive counterpart was going to go mental at what he was about to say. "Quite awhile back, uhhh, Tubbo exiled Tommy-"

His words were cut off by Wilbur spluttering, "What!? That can't be right, they're practically best friends!" Tears dribbled down Ghostbur's face as he brushed off Wilbur's tight grip on his arm.

"You don't fucking get it! When you left everything changed, Tommy was bloody abused for god sakes, worse than you had ever done! And do you know who did it? Your 'saviour' Dream."

Ghostbur rarely had outbursts like this, but it felt great to get it out. Any positive emotion his outburst had gave him washed away at the sight of Wilbur's face. Half of it was shadowed over, and Ghostbur sucked in a breath as he watched a tear slowly drip down the mans face.

-

Wilbur couldn't believe it. His own dear little brother, the one he'd sing to sleep to whenever Phil busied himself, had been through hell and back because of him. He'd had the audacity to call Tommys abuser his 'savior'.

How could he be such a fool. Maybe if he'd have realised sooner-

"Hey...Wilbur?"

His ghost spoke to him in a soft tone. It felt weird seeing a man who looked exactly like him, yet acted in such a different way to him. Ghostbur was everything he wished he was. "Yeah, ghost?"

Turning his head, Wilbur stood tense as he watched Ghostbur's eyes glisten with tears.

"Treat him well, please? He's not just your brother, he was mine to. Promise me that much Wilbur- Tommy didn't deserve it."

A soft sigh left his lips, and for the first time in awhile a smile rose to Wilbur's face as he glanced back at Ghostbur. "I uh- yeah, I promise."

Out of nowhere, the sound of a train whistling a long was heard and grasped both their attentions. "Suppose this is it for me!" Ghostbur chuckled with a saddened look, and Wilbur almost felt some sympathy for the ghost.

He watched as the ghost boarded the train with the somber expression that didn't match his personality well.

"I'll do you proud, ghost boy!"
"Thanks, Wilbur!"

Giving his ghost a salut, he leaned his body onto a wall, running a hand through his hair with tired body language. Wilbur's eyes widened when one of the exits glowed lightly.

"I'm coming Tommy."
-

A/N: the idea w the jubilee line and ycgma references during wilburs revival was actually everything 😩 that mans a genius, I cant wait for him to make more content on the dsmp again <3 though ghostbur my beloved, im so sad he's gone for good :((( ill miss him, but the fanart and fanfics will keep me going! anyways hope u all enjoyed stay safe 💛