Earlier than Expected

Start from the beginning

"Alright wind, send the cold." He held his staff out to release some snow so the wind could take it into the palace. He watched as she carried it right into the palace and right into the siblings. He laughed quietly as both cried out at the sudden cold chill and snow on their wings. They both looked around frantically, Callahan and Tooth shocked at the sudden change. 

"I think everyone needs a cool break, don't you?" Tooth let out a dramatic gasp at Jack's playful voice from behind her. She turned to see the boy smiling as he leaned against the pillars behind them. All of the fairies around them let out loud squeaks as they all flew forward to hug the boy. It took quite a few minutes before the little ones separated enough for Tooth to fly forward. She was crying. 

"Oh God, Jack you're back!" She didn't let him go for a long time as he just laughed letting her hug him. After a while, he suddenly felt another person beside them as he looked to see a smiling Callahan. The older boy was staring at him with the purple eyes that were so much like Tooth's it was almost creepy. 

"One month early than supposed to be, only you Jack, only you." Tooth pulled back to watch as her brother pulled Jack into his own hug. Over the past two years, she told Callahan as many stories as she could about Jack just so he could know about their frost child. Tooth had been so shocked when she learned Callahan was there and Jack wasn't. They both held each other in a hug for so long. 

"Have you been to see Bunny, what about North, have you seen Sand-"

"Tooth! Breathe, I just got here. I haven't been to see anyone else." Jack put a hand on her shoulder. She took a few breaths as she looked at him. Her heart was pounding at the fact their youngest was back. She smiled as she saw Callahan's arm thrown over Jack's shoulder in a brotherly action. Jack had no idea the new protectiveness these new family members are gonna bring. 

"I don't want you to give anyone the news, I'm going to find everyone now. I'm not here to stay long because I want to see everyone today." Tooth nodded, she understood that. He gave the two siblings one last hug before taking off towards the Pole. It was time to see his next person. 

------------------------

Jack looked down from the rafters that he snuck on to see he would knock out two birds with one stone in this one. Natasha stood next to Denver as North and Sandy spoke on the side, all with cups of what had to be eggnog. Sandy had dream sand streaming out of the window as did Denver so they must be on break. Jack laughed softly as he realized someone had finally came along making Sandy take a break. 

He jumped down into a shadow to the side before slowly making his way to the dream sand line. It wouldn't hurt to poke at it because it would get their attention that something was messing with the stream. Jack stood next to the dream sand for a minute just taking in a moment before he stepped right on the edge. The sand turned into dolphins just like it always did when he touched it. They flew around surrounding the others head making them cry out. 

North turned to see Jack with a wicked smile beside the window. He let out a loud cry pointing towards the window before jumping up with a laugh. He was awake one month early! Sandy was the first one to move to Jack quickly, pulling him into a hug. The little man held him close as Jack laughed because he felt two sets of arms around him. Sandy was hugging him from the front as Denver had wrapped his arms around him from the side. 

"Jack, you are here!" He felt North yank him away from the dream weavers as he pulled him close in a bear hug. Usually, Jack would try to pull away from the hug that was way to intense but he let it happen just this once. He knew North needed it. It took a minute before everyone calmed down as he stepped back to see all of them smiling.