"It's fine, relax." Eren said when he took notice of Levi fidgeting.

Levi was definitely taken aback when he heard Eren. Levi had a pretty good reputation of being serious and cold 24/7. He's facial expression was always...expressionless. No feelings, no meanings.

"Wow, so beautiful!" Eren snapped him out of his thoughts and Levi didn't hesitate to agree with him when he saw the view. It was truly fascinating.

People usually describe the Ferris Wheel as what really lets you see the park and its partly true.

Levi saw all the colorful lights shining bright, mixing and making a river of color, a painting. The stars combined with the lights and made Levi's whole perspective of the Fair change completely.

For Eren, there were many bright lights and stars but there was one specific star that wasn't really as bright as the others but seemed brighter to Eren because he knew that one star had a brightness of its own.

Eren took a look at Levi and smiled.

The brightest star, Eren thoughts before taking one last look at the Fair before the ride was over.

No star can ever compare. Eren took Levi home.

~~

"Thank you Eren. It takes me a lot to admit that I had a nice night." Levi said right before Eren was going to walk away. Like usual, there was no expression on his face.

"You're welcome. So... are we good now?" Eren took a risk and asked what had been bugging him on the ride to Levi's house.

"Yeah, we're friends." Levi replied. He was too blinded by the unsureness of his statement to notice how Eren's face seemed to fall a little and his eyes show a hint of sadness.

"Good, I'll pass by the coffe shop tomorrow." Eren quickly regained his posture and plastered a smile of his face.

"I'll be waiting. Bye, Eren." Levi said and unlocked his door.

"Bye." Eren waved and walked away. He heard Levi's door close but didn't look back.

Eren checked his watch and sighed. It was 1 am.

~~

Eren unlocked his door and walked in to find Mikasa on the sofa, glaring at him.

"Where the fuck have you been?! I came home from work to an empty house and a stupid sticky note on the fridge telling me you left, leaving me no fucking clue where you were or what you were doing. Then you have the fucking audacity to come back at 1 o'clock in the morning? What the hell is wrong with you?!" Mikasa didn't hesitate to yell.

"I went out, why are you so mad?"

"Why am I so mad? Why am I so fucking mad?! Because you left Eren. You didn't tell me shit! You went out without my consent." She yelled again, more anger in her voice.

"Well, ex-fucking-cuse me for having a life. First of all, you're not my mom, so I don't need your consent on anything I do. And second of all, I do whatever the fuck I want and you can't stop me." Eren yelled straight back. Miakasa had stood up from the couch minutes later to yell at him at how fucking stupid he was acting but Eren didn't take any of it, so he fought back.

"You went out with him, didn't you." Mikasa's voice suddenly lowered, surprising Eren.

"What?" Eren was suddenly confused.

"Levi. You went out with Levi." Mikasa's stare was so intense that Eren lowered his head.

"So what if I did?" Eren raised his head, eyes filled with threat.

"I told you he isn't a good person. He isn't good for y-."

"Shut up! Just shut up! You don't know him so stop talking shit about him. And just because you tell me not to do something doesn't mean I will. This is my life, Mikasa, not yours so stop acting like it is." Eren yelled, his words dripping with anger. The fact that she talked like that about Levi pissed Eren off. Mikasa knows nothing about him yet told Eren to stay away from him. Who the actual fuck does she think she is, Eren thought as he waited for her answer.

"I just want what is bets for you." She said, coming closer as if to touch Eren but he didn't let her.

"Don't give me that crap. What's best for me is for you to let me live my life and hang out with the ever the fuck I want. If you're going to keep me trapped inside your little wold of 'what is best for me' then maybe I should stay away from you instead of staying away from Levi." Eren snapped back after getting away from Mikasa, not letting her touch him.

"Ere-." She began and Eren saw the pain in her eyes but all he knew was that he was right and she needed to learn that.

"No, Mikasa, save it for someone else. I'm going to sleep and don't you dare come to my room tonight or tomorrow." Eren stomped away to his room. He slamed the door and sighed. Eren quickly changed to his pajamas and threw himself on his bed.

I hope my brightest star is at least getting some sleep tonight, Eren thought before he went over his argument with Mikasa in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know that I haven't updated in a long time. I get it. Im super sorry. I've just been lazy and procrastinating. I'm so so so so sorry.

Sorry

Perdón

Mi dispiace

Je suis désolé

미안해

抱歉

ごめんなさい

Anyway, Love ya!